Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Deliveries from R2, how long normally?
  • renton
    Free Member

Hi all.

How long do deliveries normally take from R2 in Germany.

Ordered something that was in stock on the 7th and it was finally dispatched on the 16th.

Since then the DHL tracking hasn’t changed and it still looks like it’s sat in Germany.

Does this sound about right ?

I’ve tried to contact R2 but had no reply.

Cheers

Steve

clubby

Pre-brexit it was 3-5 days for me. With all the customs crap now, who can tell. DHL tracking was a bit lacking until it arrived in this country. Didn’t update from sitting in German warehouse to point it was out on van for delivery that day.

teethgrinder

6 days including over a weekend for an AXS paddle.

rickmeister

I post stuff a lot from Germany to UK, it did take 3 working days but now, 10-15. With tracked items it looks like my stuff gets stuck in Frankfurt which is the hub for airfreight.

Everything is just taking longer but I’ve not lost anything yet…

fatmess
    Free Member

I received Sram products this month and it took 7 working days

monkeyboyjc

Theres pretty limited flights at the moment so it’ll be stuck at an airport I guess – also sometimes the tracking number changes from a DE prefix to GB when parcel force take it on in the UK…..

Pre brexit with flights running it was around 5days door to door….. Now? Who knows?

I’ve some rims in China that have been stuck in the airport for around 3wweks waiting to get a flight…

mrmo
    Free Member

I ordered some Schwalbe tyres on the 1st March, arrived via DHL on the 5th March,

I think the only answer, it will take as long as it takes. Thanks Brexit!

B@rney
    Free Member

Took 3 weeks. Normally 7 days, turned up once Parcelforce had me paying the income tax. If it’s taking longer I’d suspect you have a custom charge on route.

B@rney
    Free Member

*import tax

seventenths19
    Free Member

I’ve placed three orders in recent weeks, i selected ups for them all (I read on another thread that was less likely to result in import charges; that said all mine have been less than £135) and they’ve all taken 4-5 working days. I’ve ordered on Sunday’s so arrival  thurs-fri.

Pyro

Waiting on one from R2, hoping it gets delivered tomorrow, but not holding my breath seeing as they tried to deliver it to somewhere in Bristol today when I’m in Leeds…

renton
    Free Member

Well this doesn’t sound good at all
    …….

bruneep

what is the item?

renton
    Free Member

what is the item?

A Bosch 625 ebike battery

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Deliveries from R2, how long normally?’ is closed to new replies.