Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Delamere – Recent gpx please
  • jekkyl

Going delamere tomorrow (Thursday 25th) and could do with a recent ride gpx, within the last two months? Everywhere it says the way marked stuff is a bit tame. After about 15-20 miles 2/3 hrs standard. Message for my email.
    Thanks anyone 😄

jekkyl

Bump. Anyone?

kendonagasaki

Message sent
    I’ve got a 14 mile approx loop including Primrose Woods from my last ride there in June

duncancallum

@@tthew

kingofthetoys

@kendonagasaki could I have it as well please mate?

colp

@kendonagasaki

Me too please! Don’t ride there often enough now to keep up with the logging

Blackflag
    Free Member

It changes on an almost weekly basis as “the kids” are constantly building bits and then moving on. If the forestry commission find something too high they flatten it. But then the kids just re-build somewhere 100yds away. Thus all the really good stuff is quite short lived and well hidden.

I ride every Thursday evening with Delamere MTB Club. Come join us. The route is never the same twice.

Blackflag
    Free Member

Primrose Wood got a bit of a flattening two weeks ago. Some of the better lines now drop off to the right as you head south. Steep and slippy 🙂

kendonagasaki

@Kingofthetoys and @colp
    If you message me your emails I’ll get it sent over. Might be worth asking Jekkyl how it went before following it though as it’s been a while since I was there.

kingofthetoys

@kendonagasaki

sent pal 👍🏻

@jekkyl
    how did you get on?

kendonagasaki

@kingofthetoys GPX sent
    Enjoy

colp

It changes on an almost weekly basis as “the kids” are constantly building bits and then moving on. If the forestry commission find something too high they flatten it. But then the kids just re-build somewhere 100yds away.

I’ve been one of those kids for 30 years!
    One of my creations

jekkyl

Absolutely cracking!
    I parked at Gresty’s waste carpark and did the stuff to the north. Up old pale hill and round by the all the holiday cabins. Loads of decent singletrack. Just bits of mud here and there and any hills are generally pretty easy.
    Thanks for the gpx @kendonagasaki

kendonagasaki

Thanks for the update @jekkyl
    All this talking about it has made me try and get there this weekend.

kendonagasaki

@colp
    I remember all that timber work from the days we started riding there.
    Happy memories

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Delamere – Recent gpx please’ is closed to new replies.