Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Delamere Monday Night Ride
  • davedodd
    Free Member

Hi All,

7.30 start at the usual place. Hopefully these blizzard conditions will arrive and we’ll have a foot of snow to ride through.

See you there.

Dave

IronMonkey
    Free Member

I should be there. Especially if there is snow… Is there any better sound than bike tyres on snow?

Andy

marcus7
    Free Member

will be there even if i die while out i don’t care, no really, i’ve not been on me bike for nearly three weeks and cabin fever has taken hold… 😈

AnnaBurns
    Free Member

Jon and I won’t be there unfortunately-went out cycling in the Peaks on Saturday and Jon’s rear derailier hit a stone causing it to flick up into his spokes. He had to cut his chain and turn it into a single speed so he could ride the 10 miles back to the car-not good! Will hopefully get it fixed soon so we can make it next week!

speaker2animals

Too knackered from road ride (yes I know, boo hiss) yesterday to come over tonight but promise will soon make an appearance. Assuming dole money will cover petrol.

Have fun folks.

Andy Swindells

sofatester
    Free Member

What tyres would be best? 😆

Marmoset
    Free Member

Me too – same as Marcus – I think I’ve actually forgotten where the bikes are…..

Marmoset
    Free Member

sofatester – tyres, I suggest a half trac at the rear and a ski on front….

DAVE66
    Free Member

That was the best last night! can’t wait to see the photos.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Quick quick with the photies

JonBurns
    Free Member

Oooh are there any photo’s of cake?

Sorry couldn’t make it last night, as Anna said bad things happened to my bike on Saturday which meant I had to give singlespeeding a go.

Will be back when the bike is sorted just need to make sure the frame is ok.

bakey

Really sorry I missed this – I couldn’t get the car out of the drive in the snow….

davedodd
    Free Member

That’s scary.

Just posted.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Monday Night Ride’ is closed to new replies.