Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Decisions, decisions – roadie route content
  • Smee
    Free Member

We are going to my mothers today. I have been given the option of cycling there 60 odd miles or so. Now herein lies the problem – do i take the quiet A & B road option or do I go for the unclassified road option and hope that it isn’t snowed or iced up?

MrNutt
    Free Member

take the DH bike and do the snowy route? it’ll be an ardous nightmarish slog but by the time you get in to the warm you’ll be so exhausted you won’t know if you loved the experience or hated it, as the memory of tearing the skin from your body on frozen iron roads fades you’ll look back on the experience with fondness and then, one day, you’ll be a man my son.

ton

always travel the lesser travelled route…

simondbarnes

Having crashed on ice last week on a small back lane I’d probably opt for the quiet A/B route.

ton

sfb=ghey

Smee
    Free Member

I have just remembered that the less travelled option would let me have a tea stop with some tibetan monks. Beat that for a cafe stop. 😀

njee20
    Free Member

Quiet A and B roads, if you’d said ‘busy A & B’ or quiet lanes, it may be different, but I’d stick to the main roads.

Smee
    Free Member

Poxy **** puncture, then ripped the vavle off the spare tube. Disco slippers are shite for walking in.

simondbarnes

You only carry one spare tube? Madness.

Smee
    Free Member

sdb – first time in five thousand miles or so that i’ve had a puncture.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Decisions, decisions – roadie route content’ is closed to new replies.