Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Death was proabably an accident
  • Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

He doesn’t sound important enough to get killed.

He had previous in the restraint stakes, and he was a roadie… need we say more? 😉

I’m surprised the holdall manufacturers aren’t using his success in doing this in their ads…

kimbers

its doable

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqdmgIM7DT8[/video]

scaredypants

and he was a roadie

FFS, it’s one thing bundling a lad into a holdall with a ferret up his arse but that’s just sick

stewartc
    Free Member

Isn’t this an open and shut bag case?

Speshpaul

“iolo – Member I’ll go and try it now”

That was 15 hours ago!

captain_bastard
    Free Member

it does seem a very odd way to ‘do someone in’

but then as the security services recruit from public boarding schools, is it that surprising if one of their hitmen thinks this is normal behavior

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Captain, I don’t think they recruit their ‘hitmen’ straight from kings college.

Junkyard
    Free Member

if rumours are to believed it is almost certainly from Queens 😉

natrix
    Free Member

Earlier report here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17932164

Peter Faulding, an expert on confined spaces says he is convinced Mr Williams was dead before he was put inside the bag.

Mr Faulding said he had tried and failed 300 times. “Even Harry Houdini wouldn’t have managed it,” he said.

Drac

Even Harry Houdini wouldn’t have managed it,”

He’d really struggle the guy’s been dead years.

GrahamS

Did anyone really think the public would be told the truth on this?

Seems to me he was deliberately killed in a manner that was difficult to explain, presumably as a double f-you to MI6 or some other agency.

I’m pretty sure there are people who know exactly why he was killed and I’m likewise sure the general public won’t know for decades, if ever.

richmtb

In fairness he was a keen cyclist

If someone had wanted him dead they just had to run him over and come up with some pish about sun in their eyes.

No one would have batted an eyelid

TuckerUK
    Free Member

This was the same bloke whose landlady had to untie him from his bed and in whose room £20,000 worth of women’s clothes were found. Just saying, like.

Who was also extremely intelligent (genius?) and would have loved nothing more than posing an unsolvable puzzle upon his death?

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

In the interest of investigation, I am now writing this message from inside a bag. I don’t know if there is any DNA on the padlock though and I am struggling to work out how I can get out of the bag to check…

iolo
    Free Member

Get out of my bag dirtycrewdom.

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

Um,…well therein lies the problem.

samjgeorge86
    Free Member

Mr Faulding said he had tried and failed 300 times. “Even Harry Houdini wouldn’t have managed it,” he said.

Williams tried 301 times….

scaredypants

dirtycrewdom – Member
    Um,…well therein lies the problem.

That’s not a key under your buttock either

pondo

Heaven knows this isn’t a laughing matter, but I’m still chuckling over this turn of phrase;

would an agency like MI6 really choose locking-someone-in-a-bag-to-death

molgrips
    Free Member

This is the funniest thread about someone’s death all year. Well done folks!

oldboy
    Free Member

Maybe it was the ghost of David Kelly wot dun it? 🙂

nealglover
    Free Member

Mr Faulding obviously doesn’t have an iPhone with YouTube app installed.

I found out how to do it in about 30 seconds.

Can’t get out now though ! can someone come to the Linton Travel Tavern and help me (Off Junction 9 of the M11, the Linton Travel Tavern is equidistant between Norwich and London)

Room 34.

Hurry up please.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

This is the funniest thread about someone’s death all year. Well done folks!

unless you happen to know the person…. 🙁

natrix
    Free Member

Maybe he constructed some ‘gizmo’ from cotton and spaghetti that could enable him to lock the padlock from inside the bag. He then pulled the gizmo inside the bag and ate it to destroy the evidence. He could then take a lethal dose of poison (in the form of a tablet) so that it wasn’t a long death.

Personally I think that the ‘run away in a burqa’ bloke will be the next to be found in a locked holdall. He was planning to sue MI5 or something http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/terror-suspect-burqa-mi5-rendition

nonk
    Free Member

This threads is appalling .
    Wanders off muttering **** under his breath.

footflaps

unless you happen to know the person…

Luckily we don’t, so it’s ok.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

funny– when people on here know of others misfortune they are full of support and messages of sympathy– gareth deserves at least some dignity

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Death was proabably an accident’ is closed to new replies.