Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dear Mr Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes documentary 15th Nov
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Released 15th November
    http://dearmrwatterson.com
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtmV7-f_j7Y&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKtmV7-f_j7Y
    Really hope this is available on the UK iTunes Store and not just US, love Calvin md Hobbes, easily the best cartoon strip ever

sausagefingers
    Free Member

I used to read Calvin + Hobbes every morning and remember nearly choking on my brekkie when I read this one 😆

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Love Calvin & Hobbes, thanks for the link

chico66
    Free Member

Apt for this forum! 😀

matt_outandabout

Calvin and Hobbes are awesomely close to real life sometimes…

ch120805 by matt_outandabout, on Flickr

teadrinker
    Free Member

Thanks for posting – love this and cant wait to see it. 🙂

professor_fate
    Free Member

^ +1… cheers for the info 😀

ask1974
    Free Member

This one perfectly describes my difficulty communicating with adults as a small kid… 😀

Shred
    Free Member

I’ve still got my collections somewhere. I think I should pull them out and read through them again.

iain1775
    Free Member

I’ve done just that Shred, was pent the last week reading volume 1 of the complete collection
    Re-reading now I have a 3 year old daughter puts a whole new perspective on them 🙂

kcr
    Free Member

iain1775
    Free Member

I took that one ^ to work yesterday, copied it and now have it pinned to my desk 🙂
    He was definitely a cyclist but I think some time in the last couple of years Bill Watterson must have got more and more into cycling of some type, the number of strips with a dad cycling theme (other than Calvin getting chased by his learner bike trying to kill him) definitely go up, and some of them have some quite ‘in’ jokes

sobriety
    Free Member

I the anniversary collection he specifically mentions that cycling is his major hobby, but he tried not to put it in too much, as he found other comics having golf strips as it was their autors’ hobby really annoying…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dear Mr Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes documentary 15th Nov’ is closed to new replies.