My Stache 8 has gone walkies

Home Forum Bike Forum My Stache 8 has gone walkies

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • My Stache 8 has gone walkies
  • Premier Icon baden
    Subscriber

I would be grateful if you could keep your eyes peeled for my Stache 8 taken from the back of my car this evening in the west end of Newcastle. Am a bit gutted as I bought it with some money my dad left me last year after he died last October.

All standard as per :

http://twentynineinches.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/stache-cut-2.jpg

I also had a C and B Seen light strapped to the front.

It is only stuff but it did make me smile a lot, especially on Cross Fell on Saturday.

matther01

Sorry to hear that. Would keep my eyes peeled… but in Brum.

Premier Icon baden
    Subscriber

bump for the morning crew

Premier Icon mattjg
    Subscriber

boooooo

watch Gumtree and ebay lots of bikes get recovered that way, don’t give up hope yet

MoseyMTB

Utter scumbags!

Hope you get it back mate.

bad news 🙁

neninja

That stinks. Such a shame we can’t leave anything anywhere unattended for fear of some tealeaf pinching it. Good luck getting it back.

If I see or hear of one for sale over the border here in County Durham I’ll let you know.

Premier Icon baden
    Subscriber

many thanks

nickewen

I’m up in Newcastle – will keep my eyes peeled for ya. Good luck with other avenues of enquiry.

dabble
    Premier Icon baden
    Subscriber
    Lester

did they break into your car to steal it, was it covered up. im getting paranoid about it myself i often take my bike in the car

Premier Icon baden
    Subscriber

The bike was inside the back of my car. They smashed the window and pulled it out. The bike had the front wheel off. Two of them cycled off up the street with me in hot pursuit running in my socks at an inadequate pace.

The window replacement excess was £75 but at least no impact on my no claims.

Premier Icon mattjg
    Subscriber

Two of them cycled off up the street with me in hot pursuit running in my socks at an inadequate pace.

Infuriating, but moderately comic.

(Sharia law for bike thieves!)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘My Stache 8 has gone walkies’ is closed to new replies.