• This topic has 55 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Deadpool 2
  • kimbers

Yep was brilliant, from start to finish.

Even the end credits scenes were genius !

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Went on Sat night..

Even the Mrs loved it.

Awesome film.

And the bit after the end credits?

Genius.

w00dster

Yep – top film, not quite as good as the latest Avengers, but still some hilarious moments.

Just as sweary and non PC. Well worth watching though.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Mixed reports though… Kermode slagged it off, seems it’s lost it’s way and too “mature” what with the storyline being more “background” of the character as such. But punters coming out of the cinema, when interviewed, said “awesome” Kermie did say it’s the role Ryans been waiting for to match his personality off stage…

I’ll go, I found the first hilariously chaotic.

ChrisL

I enjoyed it, moreso than the new Avengers movie too.

akira

Enjoyed it, but not as much as the guy who laughed loudly and for a long time at every joke about three rows behind me.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Sorry about that….

shermer75
    Free Member

I enjoyed it, moreso than the new Avengers movie too.

Yeah I preferred it to The Infinity Stones also but I’m not a massive superheroes fan 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep loved it, laughed and rocked along with it as it went!!

Kermode slagged it off, seems it’s lost it’s way and too “mature” what with the storyline being more “background” of the character as such

Tin Ear for comedy? It just went to 11, I can see how having depth to characters isn’t quite what the first was about I liked it.

Loved the nod to Infinity war 2 at the end

doomanic

Me and the boy thought it was awesome. So awesome we’re watching again on Monday.

DezB
    Free Member

Saw it Tuesday. Excellent stuff. Loved the (slightly more subtle than “Ready Player One eh?!) film references, along with everything else. (Terminator “sparks” 🙂 )

Surprised at the use of the C word… kid said “Don’t see why it’s so bad, it’s just a word”. True nuf.

And the bit after the end credits?

Right at the end? Couldn’t make my son wait any longer (glad I didn’t we would’ve missed our train!)

What was it? Go on, tell us!

DezB
    Free Member

Oh thanks Mike – none of those were after the end credits, but during. (Before the cheesy rap song started)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep, that is all I saw and stayed till the end.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Love the YouTube clip with David Beckham in it.

That boy certainly isn’t scared of sending himself up.

DezB
    Free Member

Just laughing now about the (SPOILER) tiny legs scene. Inspired. 😆

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Deadpool 2’ is closed to new replies.