Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Dave Hinde Racing … Now what to I do?
  • theonlywayisup
    Free Member

Reported as slander … probably not long, however slander is defined as:

1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person’s reputation.
    2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Everything comment I have made about my transaction with Dave Hinde Racing is true and I have records to back all of that up.

I saw your post on another thread bazingaeuan, so i’m guessing your bank fully supported the statements you made too.

lex
    Free Member

Any good at Photoshop?

This guy knows how to get revenge

27bslash6

mrmo
    Free Member

Got told an interesting story about DH earlier, basically at a time trial had a go at the winner accusing them of cheating because they were faster than him….

nosedive
    Free Member

that snowboard thing is really funny.

what about a flashmob of disgruntled DH customers? if you got everyone together who he has upset you would have a decent crowd.

OP – keep hold of the forks and tell him he can have them back when he gets off his ass and picks them up

dabble
    Free Member
    theonlywayisup
    Free Member

OP – keep hold of the forks and tell him he can have them back when he gets off his ass and picks them up

Nice idea, except if I do that I will end up having to keep/pay for the forks. Like I said in the original post, that is the easy option, but as a matter of principle I am planning on sending them back on Monday.

I’ve been trying to figure out why DHR sent me the forks around 14 days after I cancelled the order, and 9 days after they told my bank they were going to give me a refund. Also curious as to why they sent the forks just before the refund date. All part of their “game” to keep a sale? I don’t know, but I am certain that if I don’t return those forks within 7 days (as per their Terms and Conditions) they will claim that I have accepted the goods and will not issue a refund. On top of that if I do return the forks I’m unsure that they will issue a refund – why should I trust them to do that (on the 11th or 25th November – given that they are only capable of refunds twice a month 🙄 ).

I just don’t get the attitude of DHR. All they had to say was “sorry we don’t have the item in stock, but we can get it from our supplier and you’ll have it in 2-3 weeks”. I’d have been happy with that. Instead thanks to their continuous lies and deceit I’m just another pissed off customer.

I currently have two new carbon cyclocross forks:

– Columbus Tusk Cyclo X Fork (from DHR @£105 [RRP £170])
    – Kinesis Crosslight Pure CX Carbon Fork (from CRC @£125 [RRP £140])

Should I just give in to DHR and keep the Columbus fork? CRC will take the Kinesis forks back as they have a great returns policy, although I feel bad about doing that.

dirtydog
    Free Member

Nice idea, except if I do that I will end up having to keep/pay for the forks. Like I said in the original post, that is the easy option, but as a matter of principle I am planning on sending them back on Monday.

It’s my understanding that keeping hold of the goods for any longer than is necessary could be deemed as accepting the goods, send them bask as soon as!

matlockmeat
    Free Member

Everytime I read a thread on this cowboy DH I ask myself the same question.

How is this guy still in business? He must have burnt so many customers.

From using this forum over the years I have learnt two very valuable lessons;

Never deal with Dave Hinde and,
    Never deal with Mark Anthony

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Dave Hinde Racing … Now what to I do?’ is closed to new replies.