Viewing 38 posts - 81 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Dating is suuuuch a pain.
  • Macavity
    Free Member

hels
    Free Member

Seriously, how gullible do you think ladies are ? Phone call from a friend with an emergency ? Are your friends called Rachel, Monica, Shandler, Ross, Phoebe and Joey ??

CountZero

Well countero that would be true if she was a cyclict cyclist. As far as I can gather, the contribution of the OP to the Forum is clearly against the rules?

Which rules would those be, out of curiosity?

bwaarp
    Free Member

If you think dating is hard try dating/pulling with the intention of bringing the girl back to your missus.

Wai harder.

I’m sent hunting on occasion.

CountZero

Kevevs – Member
    they have there bits n stuff those freaks.. anyway, dating, or meeting people that perhaps have the same point of view as you do is very difficult or not ordinary around here.

Freaks? 😯

bwaarp
    Free Member

Why would you want someone with the same views as yourself? That’s boring and narcissistic.

A challenge is more fun.

juan
    Free Member

If in our opinion your contributions to the forum are predominantly off topic we will consider this negative use of the forum.

Dickyboy

If you think dating is hard try dating/pulling with the intention of bringing the girl back to your missus.
    Wai harder.

& there was me thinking accepting what offerings she brought back was hard enough, boy you live & learn on this site

zokes
    Free Member

Well countero that would be true if she was a cyclict. As far as I can gather, the contribution of the OP to the Forum is clearly against the rules?

And this has to do with what, precisely? 🙄

emsz
    Free Member

Charming… thanks Juan, I’ll be sure to ask about tyres and wotnot…If the mods think my contribution is negative, I’m sure they’ll let me know!! TBH though, the bike bit is sort of intimidating, you seem to need to be an expert in everything! if I have an issue with my bike I talk to my dad.

Kevevs I come here for the same reasons everyone else does, it’s a bit of a laugh. I like this forum, it’s funny and sharing.

flange
    Free Member

I think you should draft out a contract highlighting what you’re prepared to talk about, eat, how you intend to perform in the bedroom and what you expect from her. When she sits opposite you, don’t say anything but just spin the sheet of paper round in front of you and point at it. If she signs, you’re in, if she doesn’t – leave. Saves time and expense and you can always refer back to said contract should she deviate from the agreed terms…..

Reminds me of a book…..

Yes, I’m single…..

allthegear
    Free Member

Yeah, and the place would be less colourful without you, emsz.

Rachel

zippykona

Emsz ,keep posting your tales of woe. Always splendid stories.
    In fact go on really bad dates just for our amusement!

Dickyboy

on the plus side, I’d all but given up on the dating game & resigned myself to the single life & along pops the most wonderful girl in the world* 🙂

* yes it’s only been a couple of months can you tell..

molgrips
    Free Member

Emsz there are scores of middle aged married blokes living a vicarious exciting existence thanks to you 🙂 Don’t let us down!

binners

I look forward to the day when Juan gets his wish, and this forum is dedicated entirely to tedious middle-aged men in lycra endlessly commenting on threads about tyres.

I bet the people who run the site/mag would love to see that too. They’re every advertisers wet-dream demographic 😀

Tell him to **** off Emsz! I would, but that could be construed as negative use of the forum. And I can’t possibly endorse that type of thing 😉

zokes
    Free Member

Is Juan’s surname “Kerr”?

druidh
    Free Member

How can anything in the Chat forum be off-topic?

allthegear
    Free Member

I don’t care what proportion of emsz’ posts are on-topic. TBH – this forum should have a “Love lives of the famous Forum” section, anyway….

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Tch! There’s always juan, isn’t there…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

juanundred!!!

Sorry.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’d like to pop in with one point..

Read flanges post… nothing wrong with stating the contract out first and foremost.

I’d like to hear about the next date you go on when you offer her “terms &conditions”

Could be quite good fun.

Maybe YouTube it.

No?

Oh, ok then.

BOL.

jarvo
    Free Member

Wai harder.

Ok I’ll bite.

So if you’re missus enjoys the company of a woman from time to time, which is all fine and dandy in my book … but why doesn’t she go and get one herself???

How come you are sent out?

Or is this woman for both of you to share?

binners

That all sounds a bit Fred and Rosemary 😯

zippykona

Emsz,dating is bad enough but when you also need to know that someone “supports the same team as you” it must be a nightmare.
    Is the gaydar a myth?

atlaz
    Free Member

My friends who are on the “other team” seem to be quite able to identify who is and who isn’t. Probably 90-95% accuracy over the time I’ve known them and lets be honest, when you ask someone out, it’s not likely they’ll say yes if they don’t swing your way.

Junkyard
    Free Member

How can anything in the Chat forum be off-topic

when it is about bikes?

emsz
    Free Member

Zippykona! Really?? You have to ask? 😳

Erm, well I suppose if some girl is giving you ” the look” I suppose that’s a give away, first date was introduced to me so knew already, actual phrase my friend used was ” this is Kate she’s a licker” eeeeuuuwwwww. Other date I met in a known pub in Bristol.

Ok?

juan
    Free Member

Yeah, and the place would be less colourful without you, emsz.

Well it is less colourfull right now with plenty of other people out.
    Druidh it’s from a time when the non cycling forum was with the cycling forum and all the thread started with OT 😉

hmanchester
    Free Member

I’m a recently single man in Manchester and it’s far from being a pain.

With Internet dating, even free with POF, you can line up as many dates as you want. Just be normal and not fake/needy/topless in your photo/boring etc, go for a drink, and then it’s in your own hands.

Same thing not on the Web. Ask people out, ask friends to set you up (which is always fun), or talk to people on a night out/whatever social occasion.

Without trying to sound arrogant, and failing, it’s not hard. There are loads of great single people out there, you just need to go for it.

deepreddave
    Free Member

hmanchester – Member
    I’m a recently single man in Manchester and it’s far from being a pain.

With Internet dating, even free with POF, you can line up as many dates as you want. Just be normal and not fake/needy/topless in your photo/boring etc, go for a drink, and then it’s in your own hands.

Without trying to sound arrogant, and failing, it’s not hard

😀

hmanchester
    Free Member

With editing and highlighting that almost works.

zokes
    Free Member

Well it is less colourfull right now with plenty of other people out.

Well, we know most of those were ejected for far too much arguing, not not talking about bikes often enough

Druidh it’s from a time when the non cycling forum was with the cycling forum and all the thread started with OT

And guess what? You can now click on a button that segregates all this “rubbish” from the bike forum. That way you’d never need to read about Emzs’ latest dating mishap, let alone troll on the threads for a response like an attention-seeking teenager.

Hint: the button you’re looking for is “Bike Forum”

CountZero

juan – Member
    If in our opinion your contributions to the forum are predominantly off topic we will consider this negative use of the forum.

Let me get this straight; emsz posting chat topics on the chat forum could be considered negative use of the forum?
    I can be pretty dim, sometimes, regular wooden spoon winner in the quick on the uptake stakes, n’all, but that sounds like you’re just making this stuff up as you go along…

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Hasn,t she found a nice young man yet?

ndthornton
    Free Member

Im thinking of giving up dating all together as my girlfriend disapproves

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m dating right now, as it happens…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Sorry, that should have read “dated”… 😆

Viewing 38 posts - 81 through 118 (of 118 total)

The topic ‘Dating is suuuuch a pain.’ is closed to new replies.