Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Damp & timber expert in Bradford?
  • Mugboo

I’m trying to buy a house. The mortgage company are withholding £8000 till we have a damp & timber survey.

The estate agents are recommending Triple Treatment, anybody any experience of this company or have used someone they were happy with?

woody2000

We had the same thing on our survey, though they didn’t want to hold any money back and it was just an advisory. Nice bloke came from Triple Treatment and said it was nowt to worry about and didn’t charge us a penny, he also looked at something else for us whilst he was there too. We are in Brighouse mind so he was only 2 minutes away.

Yorkshire-Pudding
    Free Member

I’ve used Chris from Triple Treatment twice when buying/selling a house and as above he was very good and he doesn’t seem to charge when very minor. Seemed very honest and I think a lot of the local estate agents recommend him. We’re in Huddersfield.

Mugboo

Cheers chaps, the house is in Brighouse and apparently some of the previous work is Triple Treatments.

john_drummer
    Free Member

<edit> I was going to say, “have you tried Premier Preservations?” but it looks like you’re sorted

woody2000

Interestingly, I got the Guy at TT to check the work previously done by PP!

So, we going to be neighbours mugboo, where’s the house? Roughly obviously 🙂

Mugboo

Just off Huddersfield Rd, above Howdens.

It’s all a bit wobbly at the moment. We are buying well within our budget but my self employed status and the mortgage companies cautious nature means it may not happen.

But if it does I’ll be playing out soon, or at least once I’ve renovated an old house! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Damp & timber expert in Bradford?’ is closed to new replies.