• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by mehr.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • CRC / WIGGLE Pro bike bag
  • feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

Anyone tired them?

Wiggle pro bike bag is £99
    CRC is £140
    Are the significantly different from Dakine/Evoc Cant get my hands on one to have a look.
    Any real world experiences?

matt_outandabout

We just bought a barely used CRC Pro bag off eBay (£49).
    It’s easily as good as the Evoc we’ve borrowed before and the old Dakine a friend has.
    Comes with various fork axle tubes, foam blocks and enough straps and velcro. Fits a long 29er Enduro bike (Radon Swoop) (just).
    It feels robust and doesn’t have any obvious design issues.
    It’s about to head off for 5 months around Europe and Canada.

whitestone
    Free Member

We’ve the CRC version and can get our fat bikes into them – my wife has 4.3″ tyres on her bike so can certainly fit up to those. We had to make our own drop-out protector tubes for the fat bike width as the supplied ones don’t go that wide.

Biggest problem is that the bags can be a bit top heavy, the towing handle could do with being maybe 15cm higher. Apart from that they just work.

feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

This is what I expected to hear, looking at the photos online between the Evoc and the CRC/wiggle i couldn’t really see any difference. Certainly not for the difference in £$£££

devbrix
    Free Member

Have travelled a lot with two of the CRC bike bags. It’s really not as good as the EVOC but it’s plenty good enough, much cheaper and has survived well without any bike damage. I have built a subframe from plastic pipe for both as the wheeled ends eventually started to flop very annoyingly.

mehr
    Free Member

In true STW fashion, how about the Polaris Axial Pod for £219 (I have one and its very good), the qualities much better than the CRC one which will eventually collapse

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘CRC / WIGGLE Pro bike bag’ is closed to new replies.