Home Forums Bike Forum CRC/Wiggle latest? risk a return?

• This topic has 104 replies, 61 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Andy.
Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • CRC/Wiggle latest? risk a return?
  • DickBarton

I put an order in last week…apparently being shipped in 2 bits and the bulky one is meant to be arriving today. The other package is still being processed…I’m hoping all 3 items are included in this delivery.

Ewan
    Free Member

Anyone got the returns portal to work recently? Doesn’t accept my order code and post code. Wondering if I should just send back old school…

tuboflard

I’ve just got a product recall email on a Nukeproof Solum frame I bought from CRC, apparently some of the 2022 frames have been failing. I’m not sure it’s even worth the effort putting in a claim to them for a refund.

molgrips
    Free Member

My order placed last week is still being processed… Has anyone had orders going unfulfilled?

b33k34

@molgrips my wiggle order last week took a lot longer than my last CRC order but arrived yesterday.

But back to the original question – now that they’ve put out something looking for bids for ‘all remaining stock’ what’s the return situation?

I’ve got 3 things that don’t fit. The system has accepted the returns. But by the time they’ve got back to the returns centre is the whole operation going to have shut down? Is what I’m owed going to get added to the list of creditors or is the ‘under administration’ bit completely separate (and that’s had money coming in – will it still be paying it out?)

(Can’t seem to add a classified right now.  2 x medium merino DHB base layers.  Zip/steel grey round neck/dark grey.   £33/30 (my cost)

molgrips
    Free Member

Dunno about the returns. Seems unlikely. My order is flagged as dispatched now, not exactly sure if the shorts will fit.

Your base layers will probably be too small for me :)

muddyjames
    Free Member

Anybody returned anything recently?!

Guessing somewhat of a gamble now that it doesn’t get ignored.

cp

Returned something last Monday, got my refund today.

muddyjames
    Free Member

Was the portal working last Monday? Now looks To be send it back under your own steam and include a list of what you have returned..

paddy0091
    Free Member

Contacted Wiggle after a wetsuit I got in January failed/split. They can’t do anything as liquidation gives a 28 day limit for anything under warranty.

Just in case this is of any relevance to anyone..

borosilicate
    Free Member

Holding page updated with a slight variation to the returns policy, now allowing up to 60 days for orders before 22 Feb. New returns form, return under your own steam and refund by bank transfer rather than original payment.

davemonty
    Free Member

Yeh this was what was on the holding pages before it all went down:

<h2 class=”bodySmall” style=”font-size: 1.8rem; color: #282830; font-family: Sora, sans-serif; background-color: #ccd6db;”>Returns Process</h2>

Return Form

Orders before 22 February 2024 can be returned within 60 days of your order date. Orders after this date can only be returned within 28 days of your order date. No returns will be considered after 22 April 2024.

Please do not return goods outside of these windows as we can not guarantee they will be returned to you

Has anyone got a copy of that new returns form? Asking for a mate…

Andy

Yes PM me your email and I will send it over

scruffythefirst
    Free Member

Anyone buy one of the nukeproof or DHB waterproof jackets in a large that’s not quite the right size they want to move on?

mudfish

Gone.

davemonty
    Free Member

Thanks Andy, I actually got it yesterday morning shortly after posting that, some very strange (maybe cache related) thing where I went onto wiggle.com and it was the old holding page with that text and the link to the form worked! Just wondering now whether I believe that I’ll actually get a refund if I send something back now! I’ve tried emailing to confirm but no reply…
    Has anyone returned anything & got a refund in the last week?

ashhh

Wouldn’t expect one now tbh.

genecheeseman
    Free Member

I e-mailed CRC two weeks ago about an order that came through, but was missing a brand-x seatpost.

They replied the next day, asking for photos of the box (even though I had stated that the box was sealed in a large plastic bag, so no chance of any items falling out)

I replied that day, but haven’t heard back and I’m not expecting to.

£45 is not the end of the world, and it was a gamble ordering from a company going under.

nickjb
    Free Member

I thought they”d forgotten my dropper lever when it wasn’t in the box. I found it inside the shoebox that was part of the order. Harder to hide a whole dropper post though. Hope you get it sorted

Andy

Has anyone returned anything & got a refund in the last week?

Sent something back to RM Cycles end last week. Arrived yesterday. Will update if/when get refund. Dont see why shouldn’t get a refund but not overly bothered.  Checked RM Cycles out and they seem reputable.

davemonty
    Free Member

Sent something back to RM Cycles end last week. Arrived yesterday. Will update if/when get refund. Dont see why shouldn’t get a refund but not overly bothered.  Checked RM Cycles out and they seem reputable.

Lol fair enough. I meant returned anything to CRC/Wiggle specifically based on their closing down page saying returns within 28 days of order are ok up until 22nd April.

Emailed both Wiggle & CRC at the start of the week but haven’t heard anything back. Know I took a gamble, entirely my own fault, but do have some stuff that didn’t fit and I’d like to return.

Andy

Lol fair enough. I meant returned anything to CRC/Wiggle

Bigger LOL. RM Cycles ARE now the return pathway for Wiggle CRC returns up to 22nd April. Check the address on the Wiggle return form.

davemonty
    Free Member

😄 I thought you were just taking the piss! Thanks!

davemonty
    Free Member

Any word of a refund yet @Andy?

Andy

Not yet. Couldn’t see any point chasing them week either side of Easter. I am wondering if a small shop in kent is currently snowed under with parcels and the staff there are standing around going WTF!! Might take them a while to get their shit together!

Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.