Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • CRC- Slow or what?
  • cheburashka
    Free Member

Paying by paypal adds a day fyi

– I’d rather spend the next day riding than on the phone to the bank to get my card stopped & resultant hassle.

SimonR

I ordered some stuff late Wednesday (probably after shop hours) and paid by Paypal. Got an e-mail first thing this morning to say it’s been dispatched. Can’t argue with that service really … maybe I’m one of the lucky ones!

bonchance
    Free Member

“Ot go to your lbs for same day despatch.”

I also have some helpful advice – don’t eat yellow snow

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I must just be lucky – my last couple of crc purchases have been dealt with promptly – no delay and a problem was sorted out so I got the right bits in 36 hrs

zilog6128

Got my dispatch email today having ordered Monday. Slower than usual, but not the end of the world!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I ordered on Sunday and received the stuff today, however I did get 2 free energy gels. 😀

adrs99
    Free Member

Ordered an in stock wheel on 20/2, still waiting. I spoke to them today and was told it would be dispatched today. Website still says processing. I hate CRC but for some reason I keep using them…….

therag
    Free Member

Ordered a tyre & bash guard on Tuesday afternoon and they were delivered this morning.
    No complaints here! 😉

emkay
    Free Member

I must have been stupid to use them again after the first round of credit card fraud and then the late delivery fiasco at xmas, but I needed some brake pads and they were slightly cheaper than Evans.

Ordered Monday, items showing in stock, paid by PayPal, today is Friday (5 days later)… and order is still ‘processing’.

Absolute Joke !!!

foxyrider
    Free Member

I think their “in stock” is not so in-stock to me – my stuff was posted yesterday – we shall see if it turns up Sat after ordering it on Monday Morning!

rusty90
    Free Member

[smug]
    Ordered Wednesday evening, stuff turned up this morning
    [/smug]

zilog6128

my box finally turned up this morning (ordered Monday). Still showing as “dispatched” not “delivered” on their website though!!

Taff
    Free Member

I thought paypal made a difference but it doesn’t it depends what you’ve ordered and how quikcly they can get it from various locations in the warehouse… so they tell me.

foxyrider
    Free Member

various locations in the warehouse UK?

Perhaps I am wrong but retailers like Wiggle and UKBikestore etc give you an indication how long it will take to get it from their suppliers – I suspect CRC lumps in-stock items and “supplier ready” in one pot – maybe I’m wrong?

If you are in a hurry and one website says in stock and the other – 3-5 days delivery and they are the same price – which one would you go for?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘CRC- Slow or what?’ is closed to new replies.