Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Crazy warm for the time of year
  • Klunk
    Free Member

10 pm mid october and it’s 20 deg out side !!!!

cardo

Too warm for the log burner

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

18 deg c in North Yorkshire at 9.00 pm….

Global warming innit….

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Gutted about this wind today, 2nd year on the trot the trees will be bare before we get full gamut of autumn colours. 😔

frankconway

Site visit to liverpool docks on Friday morning was……brisk and damp. I’ve now had enough fresh air for the week.

CountZero

Not that unusual, I was on holiday in South Devon seven or eight years ago, first week of October, and I got sunburned! I try to take time off this time of year, the weather is often more settled than earlier on, although this year was an exception.

wicki
    Free Member

Central france here and crazy warm 26/27 in the day times and hot as hell at night, We have had no serious rain since the 26 June trees are dying crops have burnt in the fields the ground is like concrete and all the grass dead the berries and nuts died on the trees and we have plagues of insects.

Everyone says they have never seen a summer like this if it does rain hard and heavy now there will be floods the ground is too hard to take it in.

I have not cut the lawn since the second week of july.

cheers_drive

23 degrees here at 10am and due to get to 26.

Very windy too, our neighbours ash tree has deposited thousands of seed pods in our garden this week. As it is I’m pulling up several ash seedlings every week during the summer.

derek_starship
    Free Member

19.2 here in Salford and breezy. Strange, warm breeze for October. Highest gust so far is 28 mph at 10:08. Expecting much higher in a bit.

Dickyboy

On top of Ivinghoe Beacon this morning, good breeze going but it was like being stood downwind of a hair dryer

prawny

I had a picture come up on time hop last week from 6 or 7 years ago when it was 24°c in Cornwall. It’s not especially unusual, we used to regularly have nice weeks away before the weans started school.

handybar
    Free Member

I can recall it getting to around 21 degrees this time of year in the past but this is unusual…temp here is 25 degrees, at 5pm.

wrightyson
    Free Member

22 degrees here on derby, sky looks apocalyptic at the minute though!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Well, Salford got up to 22, with a high gust of 36 mph. I’m boiling and its18:40.

nedrapier

I’m sick of these incessant temperature updates.

Just back from 2 weeks in Devon and Cornwall. Got a tan. Wife got a bit burned. Celebrated 6 years of marriage while we were down there, it was a lovely hot day then, too, in Worcestershire.

Hurricane season, some of them coming over this way, bringing warm Caribbean air with them.

RoterStern
    Free Member

I was out on the road bike today with only shorts and a jersey. 27 degrees! 27 degrees in October!!!!!!!😳

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Its hot, might be too hot…

P-Jay
    Free Member

Well South Wales is twined with Atlantis today but it’s been lovely bar the odd fresh morning.

I noticed from the favourites on my weather app that Morzine is still sunny and 22c-25c max most days, why they have such a short summer season I’ve no idea.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I had 4 hrs on the Berkshire Ridgeway today in a tshirt and short in Force 4 gusting 6 and it was brilliant. Love this weather. Tomorrow promises to be soggy.

SaxonRider

You could all come and live with the Saxon family. Mrs SR likes to keep the house at a consistent -3.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Crazy warm for the time of year’ is closed to new replies.