Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CotsDURO22 25/06 Stroud, Glos.
  • qwerty
    Free Member

It’s that time of year again which usually triggers a heatwave, CotsDURO22 takes place this Saturday setting off 08:00 from Stroud Brewery. I’ll be on a MTB, anyone else going?

ampthill

Yep we have a agreed to act as unofficial sweepers riding very slowly at the back 😏

We’ll be on gravel bikes and a cross bike

ampthill

We still haven’t seen the route yet?

qwerty
    Free Member

@ampthill – it’s a work in progress & will be posted on the website sometime this week.

qwerty
    Free Member

The routes now live on the TRC website. Safe something in your legs for the end. Table booking at the brewery advised. See you at the back of the pack.

monkeyboyjc

It’s going pretty much past my house… 😁

qwerty
    Free Member

b

u

m

p

ampthill

Great day on the bike. The first hill and the last 2 were really quite something.

@QWERTY

What bike were you on we chatted to a few people on MTBs?

Thanks to all involved in making the event happen

Officially we did not complete. We had a total pedal failure in the group just before times segment 2. We ducked into Cirencester for waffles and news pedals. But that saves us from showing up as last in the results

qwerty
    Free Member

@ampthill I was on the black full suss – I didn’t think it’d be that suited to the ride but I was rather happy to have been on it by the end.

Yea the first ones an utter b’stard, if I commute by bicycle I roll straight out of bed into that – I just walk up! I rode all the route bar a couple of pushes in Toadsmoor Woods.

@daiboy
    set the route which was a nice deviation from the Stroud valleys for a change. It’s a very relaxed format – you got round, that’s all that required for this one.

The Stroud hills hide plenty of punches, I think the most I’ve managed is around 7000′ in 30 miles without any hill repeats, there’s a lot more like Knapp Lane…

We’re you in the group of 4 who set off around 08:10? If so we chatted briefly. I hope you guys had a nice stay, it’s a lovely spot.

The Racing Collective have a nice selection of events to suit all timeframes – maybe try some others too.

ampthill

We’re you in the group of 4 who set off around 08:10? If so we chatted briefly. I hope you guys had a nice stay, it’s a lovely spot.

That was us. It was a great day out cheers

@daiboy
    in think we met you at the start of the too. Cheers for the route

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.