Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cookeo
  • footflaps

After staying in France and our hosts raving about their Cookeo, we bought one on the way back….

Turns out the UK variant is a Tefal variant – although don’t know of anyone who has one here.

Slight downside of buying the French variant is no English on the menu and the App can’t be used in the UK (unless you create a French Apple ID and use that). The UK Tefal app refuses to recognise the French variant!

So, anyone else got one and have any good recipes?

toby1

Does it have usb/an admin menu (presume you could flash it with the UK firmware)?

No idea apart from that, looks like a pressure cooker made ‘smart’ so you can control the 15 minute cook from your arm chair? A smart slow cooker would get me though I’m sure.

desperatebicycle

There’s a lot of variants.

I did salmon steaks in my air fryer – 10 mins and they were so joooocey! Try that. If it’s got an air fry function variant 😀

footflaps

Does it have usb/an admin menu (presume you could flash it with the UK firmware)?

We have a workaround with a French Apple ID “Monsieur Pierre Cookeo”, so can run the French App – which is fine. Good for vocab of herbs and spices – had to look up “feuille de laurier” last night (bay leaf)….

looks like a pressure cooker made ‘smart’ so you can control the 15 minute cook from your arm chair?

Pretty much this, although it can fry, braise, brown and steam as well apparently….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.