Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Computer illiterate girly needs help. *simpers*
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

Why does my laptop make Windows Media Centre open when I try to open a PDF? I have the latest Adobe reader. I’ve tried to find something about default programmes for opening documents but I’m stumped as to where to look and what to look for really.
    Hayulp! *Penelope Pitstop stylee*

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No you’ve got equality these days so you’ll have to struggle on by yourself I’m afraid. It’s demeaning to men, to expect them to make all that effort simply cos you can’t be bothered to.

Comes on here, flutters her eyelashes at the blokes, expects stuff to be done for her just like that. Disgraceful. I feel objectified and reduced to nothing more than a plaything to satisfy female demands. 🙁

Harumph…

montylikesbeer

right click over the pdf file and hit “open with” then select adobe , then always open this type of file with it

monty has it……

boblo
    Free Member

Misandrist 🙂 (Just before Elf goes off and finds TJ etc…)

jojoA1
    Free Member

Who’s a misandrist? Me? Surely simpering a bit and looking helpless isnt’ misandry, it’s just non-feminist. I do the same when trying to do ‘girly’ stuff that I’m shite at, like baking and…. looking after my children….

No one has to help if they don’t want to, thanks Elfin! I thought I’d come to the most likely place for there to be an expert on such computatorish stuff… yes, a bike forum!!! 😉

Thank you Monty, I’ll try that now…. and cry and make it your fault if it doesn’t work… 😉

montylikesbeer

that was a bit “off side”

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m too upset, at having been treated as little more than a piece of meat. 😥

jojoA1
    Free Member

…But most likely a very fine and tasty piece of meat, luv!

Elfette, if you had been able to answer my query could have been a useful piece of meat with a brain attached, how cool is that?!

Anyway, the mystery document was just a crappy rejection letter for being an Ennumerator for the census, wasn’t worth the effort, but thanks Monty, it’ solved the problem for future PDFs.
    Cheers…. sweetiepie! 😉

montylikesbeer

no problemo

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But most likely a very fine and tasty piece of meat

To be honest, there ain’t much meat on him.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Computer illiterate girly needs help. *simpers*’ is closed to new replies.