Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Cotic Thursday dispatch
  • nairnster
    Free Member

Does anyone know. Do they send a confirmation email when they dispatch?  Ordered last week so was expecting dispatch today.

Home from work but no email confirming so am not sure if it’s on its way or not.

tish
    Free Member

I didn’t get a despatch email but I emailed them Friday morning to check so I wasn’t wasting a day waiting. They replied promptly saying it had been sent, as I was reading the email the courier pulled up outside with it.

nairnster
    Free Member

That’s good news. Hopefully on its way then.

Will fire an email off to ask so I don’t sit in all day if it’s not been sent.

reformedfatty
    Free Member

I got an email from tnt when my solaris max frame was despatched

metalheart
    Free Member

My mate got an email for his FlareMAX.

i didn’t get one for my SolarisMAX. but I did get one saying they hadn’t sent it (due to a supplier issue) the week before… also I’d spoken on the phone with Cy so I guess maybe that he said it was being sent was enough?

give em a phone when they open in the am.

nairnster
    Free Member

Just spoke with Paul and it’s been dispatched.  Can’t wait.

kayla1
    Free Member

TNT had loads of problems a while back and when I ordered my (old shape) BFe frame and I didn’t get an email. The frame arrived on time though 🙂

stevehine

real question is … what did you order ? 😉

nairnster
    Free Member

Surprised it took that long. New frame . That’s all I will say for now until I build it up.

PrinceJohn

Can we get a colour?

nairnster
    Free Member

Blue

cokie

New BFe then! Lovely

nairnster
    Free Member

Just hoping it arrives today. 24 hr deliveries to Scotland can vary greatly depending on courier.

nairnster
    Free Member

Yay  it’s here.

No thread even though I know it’s Friday. But it’s prob not going to be built up till Monday .

It looks lovely though.

kelvin

Which frame is it? You tease!

Neb

I broke my old frame on a Wednesday night ride, ordered a new one at midnight on wed night and this landed today. Bloody good service from Cotic!

metalheart
    Free Member

Blue

FlareMAX then.

nice 👌

nairnster
    Free Member

As it’s Friday it would be rude not to I guess

bsims
    Free Member

Is that a small? Looking at the lack of wishbone.

nairnster
    Free Member

Medium.

Unfortunately the seatube on the large was marginal for a dropper post for me.

It’s still got longer reach than what I am changing from so it’s all good.  TBH with the much longer reach bikes I find I get a lot of pain in my left shoulder (which had had multiple dislocations and ligament damage in the past)

bsims
    Free Member

I had an  275 medium ( which has the wish bone ) , but I found I didn’t have enough stand over, so I went for the gen 5 in small. I can’t feel any difference in sizing with the same components, except I can stand over it comfortably. I think Cy told me that the small was now almost as long as the 275 medium.  I think you will be impressed, my gen 5 climbs so much better with a 140 fork, in fact I will say climbing is now enjoyable.

i put a 35 mm stem on mine because I found the medium too long, and it is fine on the small.

I have dodgy shoulders too, have you tried a variety of rotator cuff and shoulder girdle exercises? I recommend as many different exercises as you can, so as to not repeat them for a few weeks.

What will you fit it out with?

nairnster
    Free Member

I have tried the shoulder exercises but I am bad foe not keeping them up.

Going to have Yari Fork

Carbon bars with hopefully a joystick builder stem,

Raceface cranks, 1 x 10 sunrace/six drivetrain

Deore m615 brakes

Brand x dropper, Sdg saddle.

Ryde rims on superstar hubs with Bontrager and Maxxis tyres just now.

Going to helitape the frame tomorrow and build it up on Sunday.

bsims
    Free Member

Sounds sweet, I’ve got 1 x10 on mine, I was a bit nervous as had 2×10 on the 275, it is, however, fine on the steep stuff. It never goes on the road so I dont miss the fast end. I have just got a manic dropper and find the lever much better than the the reverb I had before. I just squeezed a 150 in the small frame. Crank is an xt double with a hope 32 single ring and sweep rl2s, then race face bits.

nairnster
    Free Member

Sounds nice. Feel free to post a picture if you like.

Just going through the pain of making helitape stencils at the moment

bsims
    Free Member

I would if I knew how!

I have the cmyk if that helps form a mental image.

bsims
    Free Member

How’s the build going?

nairnster
    Free Member

All done. I love it

superstu
    Free Member

That looks sweet

lycanthropefailed
    Free Member

Unusual garden ornaments.

bsims
    Free Member

Looks lovely, nice work!

kelvin

Fork stickers make it. Love it!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Cotic Thursday dispatch’ is closed to new replies.