Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Comencal meta am 27 origin thoughts?
  • bmayo12
    Free Member

https://www.commencalcanada.com/Mobile/meta-am-27-origin-c2x26747318

Is this a good bike for the price? I have a tight budget since I’m a student. I have a dropper that can go on it so thats not a problem, but im wondering if the rest of the bike is worth it for the money? Or does anyone know of anything different? Budget is 3000 maybe a little more, and prefer 27.5.

jonesyboy

My boy has one, he loves it. Great for bike park and uplift, he manages to drag it around for 30km at trail centres but it’s not in its element there, a bit of a heavy tank!

Kamakazie

32lbs ish is pretty standard for that sort of bike at that price. Though I’m not sure I believe their quoted figure.

Pretty solid build and the Meta AM is a very capable bike.

For £3k I’d also be looking at the Airdrop Edit and Bird Aeris.
    You’ll get much better builds with them at the £3k mark and both known for looking after owners.

jjprestidge
    Free Member

Commencal are running out their remaining 2019 bikes at the moment, with the 2020 models becoming available from July. I’d probably wait a bit and either grab a bargain on one of the remaining 2019 models or get one of the newer ones.

JP

bmayo12
    Free Member

Thanks for all the replies! Im in Canada at the moment so getting something imported will probably just end up being pretty costly sadly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Comencal meta am 27 origin thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.