Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • come on wales!!!!
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Linky not working?

anagallis_arvensis

arse try this one:

emac65
    Free Member

“Come on Wales”.
    Why does it stop their skin drying out ?

ourmaninthenorth

So good, I watched it twice.

By god, I hope we stuff the English tomorrow.

Ambrose

Cymru am Byth!

Pigface
    Free Member

Woke up thinking about the match, hate being the favourites will miss Shane but please god let us beat the saes. Wales Wales Wales

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can never remember (because I can’t remember rugby in the seventies) Wales being such odds on favourites before a match against the English…I will derive equal satisfaction for either side losing 😈

iolo
    Free Member
    doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Hmmm i’ll be rooting for wales from Porthcawl!

However let’s not get cocky lads until after the result. I imagine England will be just as up for it as us, and having no shane williams makes things much easier for the england defence!

anagallis_arvensis

The Jonathan Davis try agaisnt the All-Blacks I hadnt seen since it happend and as it was part of a two test series lost about 80-8 I couldnt really remember it, but taken in isolation on that vid it is simple breath taking

waihiboy
    Free Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😀

Got a ticket for the match!!

It will be a bloody battle to the end with Wales winning by a few points, bet England will socre the first try….

In a way it’s good shane is not playing as we have to prove we can play without him, its not going ot be a wingers game anyway…

But what do i know!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Got a ticket for the match!!

Will you be booing with the rest of them?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Waihboy – I’ll take that bet. I don’t see where England have the attacking threat to score a try at all.

27 : 6 to Wales 3 tries to nil

Surfr
    Free Member

Just placed my bets. 5 quid a piece.

Ryan Jones to score a try. 8/1
    Alun Wyn Jones to score a try 8/1
    Mark Jones to score first try. 16/1

whytetrash

Scott Gibbs…awesome…Mrs knows the commentary off by heart…..and whispers it in my ear during naughties!

muggomagic

why on earth would you want your mrs talking about big ugly fellas during “naughties”?

Unless it’s cos you struggle to hang on? 🙂

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Quite simply what an outstanding game of Rugby. I knew England wouldnt be a pushover and the result was in doubt untilthe last 5 mins or so. We need to stop giving away soft tries mind if we are to repeat the slam.

notamassifanbut
    Free Member

I was there in Eden Park when Jonathan Davies scored that try. We got a penalty early on and went into a 3 point lead then got smashed! I got a photo of the scoreboard reading New Zealand 0 Wales 3 which I framed and proudly presented to a Kiwi business collegue earlier this year!!

Great game yesterday……….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

2:25…….. 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh, and we beat them in the Ladies game as well! GWLAD!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There I was thinking the decider would be in Cardiff, very last game…until I saw England and then Ireland’s display against Italy. Five lovely tries but what went between was far from pretty. Still, looking at the positives, in the past we’d let that get to us and struggle to a 5 to 8 point victory instead of a “flatter to deceive” score. England in Croker will be no walkover – they had the scent of victory for a moment or two on Saturday and they’ll be quite the hungry beast.

richc
    Free Member

great game, but shit discipline lost England the game (again). Also how shit is the BBC interviewer

whytetrash

Hmmm…tense game good result…Martin Johnsons training with 14 men midweek didn’t work very well!

Knew it would be close …proud of the lads hanging in there…slams on!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘come on wales!!!!’ is closed to new replies.