Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • alpin
    Free Member

whilst trawlling the the web for images lasst night i came across this one of lance armstrong. you may need to scroll dowm a bit to see the image and comments but almost makes me want to throw away my bikes rather than be associated with the comments made.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=447469&page=4

noteeth
    Free Member

Bunch of fcuktards.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

There are idiots in all aspects of life.

It’s sad but true.

Jamie
    Free Member

Personally i wouldn’t even give the **** the oxygen of publicity by posting the link.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Morons.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

nice website! reeeaaallyy!

trailmonkey

I feel violated after that.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Hmm, what a nice bunch…

You want to throw your bike away, because of what a bunch of imbeciles think? Why are you ‘associated’ with such scum? They don’t represent any race. They’re just sad **** with screwed up minds. Pity them, and be thankful you are not thussly afflicted.

joe1983
    Free Member

Horrible people, horrible views. Does make me think though, cycling, in my limited experience anyway, does seem to be somewhat white dominated (if thats the correct terminology). Why is that do you think?

alpin
    Free Member

i wasn’t trying to start up a debate…..

iamsporticus
    Free Member

They are not worthy of this discussion

I have no time for the BNP

On the other hand does anyone else share my surprise at what the ‘master race’ tends to look like in reality….

Can anyone do better LOL

richcc
    Free Member

Dunno if it’s just me but I sometimes drop onto Singletrack at work and would have felt uncomfortable if someone looking over my shoulder, or our IT bods, had clocked me looking at that kind of website. (I realise there’s a question about why I would look at a thread entitled ****…) but maybe there should be a description of the linky to keep us innocents from clicking it. Ta.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘****..’ is closed to new replies.