Viewing 28 posts - 81 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • C'mon then, what are you all doing for Valentines
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

roger the cat – sounds like valentines day might not be the only thing you havent got the hang of … :-O

rogerthecat
    Free Member

adjustablewench – Member
    roger the cat – sounds like valentines day might not be the only thing you havent got the hang of … :-O

I suspect that could be one heck of a list!

TPTcruiser

Crowd funded card from Loveland, Ohio arrived on schedule.

emsz
    Free Member
    carlosg
    Free Member

Mrscarlos and I exchanged cards when I got home from work at half one this afternoon , then I took her to work / dropped some returns of at Next then went round the corner and bought a ‘Valentines’ meal for 2 from M+S.

Big son(8) has Beavers tonight and little son(2)has been playing up for the last week with teething so we might get to sit down to eat about 8.00 tonight hopefully followed by some heavy petting on the settee before going upstairs for pudding 😉 😈

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Working.
    Going home.

Re-acquanting myself with my regrets.

Going to bed.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@emmz – blimey, no! We’re going out tomorrow night for a curry so we don’t have to spend this evening watching other people’s relationships crash and burn in the dim glow of candlelight. 😀

nicko74

i’m at work tonight, so might treat myself to a posh w**k in one of the traps

Is that the one where you wear a lady’s glove?

Talking of heavy petting, I was chatting with some mates about this at the weekend, and the old “no bombing or heavy petting” signs at the old leisure centre pool. We all agreed we had no idea what ‘heavy petting’ constitutes.

domino

He’s gone for a night ride, I’m making curry for his return, unless my contractions start or my waters break, in which case he can make his own dinner 🙂

argoose
    Free Member

And I say that if you can’t join in with a bit of fun every once in a while then you are very boring.

Hay I can throw a fart and go camping to spice things up 😉

midlifecrashes

mrsmidlife is running the Girl Guides on Thursdays, so I’ve been building this, still a work in progress, but should be running by morning.

redthunder
    Free Member

argoose
    Free Member

^^ pmsl

superdale
    Free Member

I’ve got her some Janet Reger lingerie – the gift which carries on giving year long – and I might even pick up some flowers from the cemetery on the way home 😉

CountZero

Bugger all is what I’ll be doing. 😥

strample
    Free Member

Flippin eck, is this classed as male chat? Talking about the V day? REALLY? 😯

billysugger
    Free Member

She told me I’d look a wuss if I told them I wouldn’t be out tonight. And she doesn’t like the idea of having a wussy husband

lapierrelady

I can’t believe it’s page three and I’m the first person going to watch Die Hard 5

mtbfix

Herself got me Vast on DVD for valentines. We’ll be watching that.

hjghg5
    Free Member

He turned up outside work with an evans bag and told me there was something in there for me…
    Bottle cages.

Which were mainly a ruse to get me to take his new tyres and mudguards home in the car while he cycled back. He’s now busy fitting them.

Ah, romance.
    The claim that he “couldn’t find” anywhere to buy a card was not entirely believable!

tonyd

Update – she mentioned this morning that we’d get a takeaway as a treat. Once the kids were in bed this evening I asked what she fancied and said I’d go and get it (v romantic), response?

Ummmmmm……… KFC.

WTF!

piemonster

Crank until bleed

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I got home to a home-made card, bunch of daffs and meal all cooked for me. We did shifts to get the boys to bed, sat down and ate together. Then she watched Waterloo Road and has gone to bed to get some kip before the youngster needs his next feed.

I can’t help wondering what emsz is up to by now….

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Got the other half a British Cycling shirt and got it signed by Trott, Pooley, Pendleton and Hoy before giving it to her, shes pretty happy, I’m rather pleased too as it’ll look ace framed.

nicko74

I can’t help wondering what emsz is up to by now….

Behave!

theotherjonv

I’m stuck in a hotel on an industrial estate on the outskirts of Rotterdam. Unless Dutch TV comes up trumps this is looking like a barren night for me, the worst valentines in recent history.

The wife on the other hand has turned in early, she claims to be tired where I woke her up at 0530 to get my flight, and probably rates this as the best valentines night in recent memory due to the absence of inept rummagery taking place.

I did remember to get her a card though. Sadly, it’s still on my desk at work.

Who says romance is dead?

Caher

In Valencia with new gf: museums, churches etc.

chojin
    Free Member

For Valentine’s Day? Think I might mistake my significant other for a burglar and shoot her twice.

Viewing 28 posts - 81 through 108 (of 108 total)

The topic ‘C'mon then, what are you all doing for Valentines’ is closed to new replies.