Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • classifieds:?????
  • duckers
    Free Member

Can we have it back as it was please, ordered by freshness,, or better still by topic time?

Thank you.

Jase
    Free Member

I agree its rubbish

racing_ralph
    Free Member

why?

stompy

I thought it was just some sort of website spaz out…… 😳

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Also don’t like it, can not understand it- it looks wrong having the times not in “order”

soobalias
    Free Member

leave it as it is but show the time relevant to the original post?

I see that re-posting has already started 🙁

psychle
    Free Member

that’s the dilemma init… people want their shizzel at the top of the shisniz…

stompy

Is it actually in some sort of order????

soobalias
    Free Member

cant see the problem, the front page now holds around 3hrs of ads, not the 57mins posts have been getting recently..

*bump*
    *bump*
    {dont care if its overpriced tat}
    *bump*
    {really its worth what i paid for it}
    *bump*

has made it less usable to both sellers and buyers IMO

psychle
    Free Member

should encourage people to click through the pages more… gotta be good for STW’s ad’s and google results right? 🙂

joe1983
    Free Member

I definitely prefer it this way. That bumpyness was getting silly.

soobalias
    Free Member

be nice to see the back of

“Poss FS”

and

“offers”

if you dont want to sell it, sit at home soul searching, if you dont know how much you want for it, likewise, or bay it.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

THANK FVCK FOR THAT!*

*No, my caps lock is not stuck. If you want to sell then price it accordingly, or be prepared to work for it, no more bumping by posting a comer or a fullstop, **** lazy gits.

duckers
    Free Member

How about options for all,, click on the column header to sort by that column, for example topic, author, time posted, freshness.

I liked the old forum as I could sit at work and just cilck refresh once in a while and see the most recent posts immediately, now I have to click and fiddle..

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Is this not how it was pre-hack? I’d stopped using the classifieds as it was a waste of my time, but if it is like this again, I may start re-using them.

duckers
    Free Member

Its confusing because its sorted by a column thats not shown (posted time), if they showed the posted time column (or bettwe still that and freshness, or how about hovering over the freshness column to show the time posted) it would be perfect.

z1ppy

surely all that gunna happen is ppl will repost the same advert every couple of hours instead of bumping the same post.
    I was bumping a wtd ad, though was leaving it 6/12 hrs beween bumps – now all I’ll do is post the same thing every 6/12 hrs (unless the guy whose ad, selling exactly what I want reponds – why didn’t he do asearch 1st???), some ppl won’t be that subtle..

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘classifieds:?????’ is closed to new replies.