Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • City link are useless.. Any one else got horror stories?
  • postierich
    Free Member

DPD are good and so are UPS makes me laugh when I deliver in my van around Staveley and see all the other couriers getting lost driving like idiots to make up time they ask me to deliver some of their parcels sometimes,.They seem to swop drivers a lot (city link.yodel)which probably does not help in the rural areas!

gazc
    Free Member

yodel is an utter pain in the proverbials… seems to be anyone who has a vague grasp of english and can drive can get a job as driver/delivery/customer service person

had a mare with city link once. bought a stem off a guy on southerndownhill, who sent it with city link in one of their own boxes. got to me with no stem inside, yet miraculously appeared untampered with – like some sort of cheesey david copperfield trick. he ended up claiming and refunding me but i’d never use them after that

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Sat in waiting for a parcel once, heard a “sorry we missed you” card come through the letter box and went outside to see him getting back in the van..

I was stood at the door as he did. Not a parcel in sight. Theres a reason theyre known as Sh1tty Link and they featured on Watchdog for just this trick – distributing cards without bothering to actually try deliver the parcels (with the invitation to pay extra for scheduled or weekend delivery IIRC).

+1 cinnamon girl; I called the retailer, told them what had happened, and cancelled my order with them.

Jamie
    Free Member

Today’s City Link delivery is not here yet. Wonder if guaranteed Saturday delivery actually means that.

6pm and nothing yet.

Harumph.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘City link are useless.. Any one else got horror stories?’ is closed to new replies.