Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Chest waxing?
  • aleigh
    Free Member

yeah i get that……….but……sorry – doesnt do it for me! of course i wouldnt say no to some hunk that had it but if i had my way it would be waxed off!

tails
    Free Member

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why any man would ever consider waxing his chest.

hhhhmmmmm who looks better Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro (above) or foxychicks lover (below)

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Sorry tails…he’s just a fat git!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Wax and get this:

tails
    Free Member

Sorry tails…he’s just a fat git!

true enough, but body hair is useless heated houses and clothing have made it redundant.

OP go for it I say

tails
    Free Member

😆 @ hairychested

cinnamon_girl

Have to agree with FoxyChick. Men should look like men and … on that note … Hairychested – are you boasting?? 😀 Only joking Kris!

cinnamon_girl

aleigh – Member
    why do women like hairy chests?

Cos they’re nice to snuggle up to 8)

aleigh
    Free Member

maybe it gets in the way for me and thats why i dont like it!

matt_outandabout

mrs_oab likes less – I have waxed ( 😳 ) but it led to some ingrown hairs n spots. So a nice careful trim does now…

aleigh
    Free Member

good for you!

zaskar
    Free Member

I had more hair than that guy (honest) and the Doctors said I have too much testosterone.

Think my GF freaked.

Anyway after an hour of trimming she took me to the lasers and it worked a treat after 6 months of Lasers…

I can take my shirt off now but GF made sure I left my chest alone.

Just have to stay trim now.

eldridge
    Free Member

my wife and daughters insisted because they said grey hairs poking up above a t-shirt neck was disgusting

so they did it – with wax strips, pissing themselves while I screamed with every tearing agonising moment

looked a lot better afterwards though

mind you that was last year

it’s grown back and we’re approaching t-shirt time again!

aaaaaarghghhh

Hairychested
    Free Member

CG, I’m not THAT bold 😀

samuri
    Free Member

You start waxing your chest and think it looks good. Then you realise you still have some hairs on your back, maybe a bit of arse fluff, and hairy legs, so you wax that too. Then you realise a smooth body with a big tuft of hair around your crotch looks a bit odd so get your pubes cut right back and your sac waxed.

Where do you go from there? It looks great but that big old cock is a bit of an eyesore, maybe that should go too, and those ugly bollocks. And that flat chest, some implants would sort that out, get some nice boobs in there. Just need to sort out that voice and the facial hair and you’re sorted.

eldridge
    Free Member

LOL at samuri

sorry to hear your cock is an eyesore – but if it makes a vagina sore, who’s looking?

sorry to hear your bollocks are ugly – make sure she can’t see them by making it impossible for her to look downwards

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I am quite smooth and hair-free. Some ladies have quite liked that. Funny how people can be so different.

Me and Aleigh are going to wax SFB, all over.

Not for charity or owt; just for our amusement!

zaskar
    Free Member

You’re getting off waxing a guy dude?

aleigh
    Free Member

Me and Aleigh are going to wax SFB, all over.

Not for charity or owt; just for our amusement!

I don’t think SFB would hang around long enough for that to happen! IMO, if you’re happy as you are then don’t wax/shave anything off.

Just don’t expect us women to continue to shave our arm pits and legs etc………….. 😉

soma_rich
    Free Member

aleigh thank you for the offer but I have a friend who is more than willing to inflict pain on me ………..

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Richard – just rub petrol on your chest, one match and it is done. Best lie down first so the flames don’t take your eyebrows off too.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

or of course I could bring the fondue set round. Cheese waxing anyone?

nasher
    Free Member

I’m one of those unfortunate people this bald but has hair growing everywhere else.

Thnkfully the missus likes my hairy chest and equally hairy back…

but a couple of times I got my back waxed and it hurt, the worst bit is when the hair grows back….it itches…

May get it done before beach season though, unless i want awhole are a of beach for myself!

takisawa2

I did once.
    It literally drew blood.
    And by lordy lord did it hurt.

I have my back done regularly but the mrs does it with Veet. Doesnt hurt a bit.

She bought an epilator the other week (like a ladyshave except it plucks the hairs out)…that hurts like **** but I try not to show pain.
    Well, it wouldnt be right would it.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

What about those of us that just have a small patch of fluff on out chests?

I’m quite proud of my 15 chest hairs!

soma_rich
    Free Member

15 chest hairs??
    Think I have that many in a 1mm square!

waihiboy
    Free Member

anyone who gets their chest waxed should be shot… man up FFS!

aleigh
    Free Member

pete that’s fine!

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Chest waxing?’ is closed to new replies.