Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Chest waxing?
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

Would you? Have you?

Can you stand the pain?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I think the best question would be “Why?”

soma_rich
    Free Member

Women dont like chest wigs……..

possibly………

thomthumb
    Free Member

i remember my mate back from the waxing place – it looked very sore. pink like a fat man on the costa del sol. he was monkey hairy before though.

MoreCashThanDash

A mate did it for comic relief one year – took a few days for the redness to go down.

No thanks!

coffeeking
    Free Member

If MY missus wanted it I’d consider it, if I was looking for a woman and thought it was off-putting I’d consider it. Not for any other reason, but it really isnt that painful.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’ve been waxed (Not chest) in the past. It’s nowhere near as bad as the girls make out. I stood it easily.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I agree with PP, when I used to get my legs done, it was no biggie.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i had 1 leg done, took 3 times as many wax strips as it should, I screemed despite being wasted!

TooTall
    Free Member

Girls like boys, women like men. Start dating women instead of girls. Or just be like another poster on here and be subserviant to his woman and a Yorkshire Terrier. He probably waxes too. At her request.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I suppose it’s the quid pro quo for the ladies getting theirs done…

jojoA1
    Free Member

I prefer a natural hairy chest to a stubbly waxed one, and no matter what the beautician says, they do go stubbly and get ingrown hairs so you’ll look spotty too. Ick!!

Chase
    Free Member

Just shave it on a grade 3 or 4 . Looks much neater that way.

coffeeking
    Free Member

TooTall – if you’re suggesting me, I dont. However I probably would, as hair is really no big deal and it’s nice to please as and when. The girls like boys view is a little naive and simplified and totally ignores personal taste and preference. I suspect you’re a minging horroble hairy sweaty mess, by that comment 😉

Conor
    Free Member

The GF likes my chest hair… so no way!!!! I just trim it a bit.

uplink
    Free Member

Some girls/women like to feminize men 😕

soobalias
    Free Member

have had my chest waxed on more than one occasion.
    pain was ok
    result was terrible, either i have a particularly sensitive chest or its just a really bad idea – more than a week to recover the first time…… the wax actually burnt me…….second time (i know!) was assured it would be different. it wasnt.

if the hair needs thinning out a bit, shave it, using a short grade clipper will avoid ingrowing hairs etc.

cinnamon_girl

Don’t do it Rich! Not all women like a hairless male body.

In any case wouldn’t have thought it was any more painful than a woman having a Brazilian – I just WTFU 😉

Feel free to post up pics and let the STW girlies decide 😀

coffeeking
    Free Member

uplink – not quite sure it’s “feminising” – I mean theres a vast percentage of the population that have hair-free chests anyway, despite being perfectly masculine? Surely it’s only the same as dying hair or wanting a woman to shave her armpits?

Chase
    Free Member

That ‘naked’ programme on the beeb recently had hairy chests up against non hairy chests. In general the hair free chest was more popular. The same chest was shown twice also, hairly and shaven. The hair free option on the same body was also considered more attractive.

My Mrs says she likes my rug so who am I to complain 8)

Xan
    Free Member

I got my legs done for Charity one year (I have really hairy legs btw) and after 2 strips I was nearly in tears lol. You would need to be mental (or a woman, but is that not the same thing??)

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Did it for charity once, legs done no problem, then the girls saw my chest and they couldn’t resist, so much pressure from workmates and ok I said.

PAIN like you never felt before!!! Do NOT do it!

soma_rich
    Free Member

Thanks all, next question what cream/stuff for post wax?

C_G I will send you an email if you really want to see, no way will I post my chest on here :blush:

zaskar
    Free Member

Me monkey man and summer coming up…

Other half is getting me lasered.

ransos
    Free Member

I waxed my chest once but the wood seemed to come up better with Danish oil…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

the barber above the umbarela stand?

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Rich – If you post your waxed chest, she might post her Brazillian!

soma_rich
    Free Member

a waxed Brazillian earlier………..

cinnamon_girl

For once I’m speechless 😯

aleigh
    Free Member

rich – the offer of me waxing your chest still stands! 😆

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why any man would ever consider waxing his chest.

cinnamon_girl

No no no – men should not do that! It’s so wrong!

aleigh
    Free Member

i’m not saying a word…………..

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Yes, well, somarich, you can hardly post a piccie of a footballer as an example of a typical male.
    Big bunch of preening/waxing/tweezing pufters, the lot of them!!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Shave, wax, blow torch if you feel like. Your suffering is my pleasure 🙂
    BTW Do you remember Richard and Judy when they had guys waxed in studio live?

steve_b77
    Free Member

Soma Rich – that’d work if he wasn’t Portugese 😆

matt_outandabout

aleigh
    Free Member

why do women like hairy chests?

FoxyChick
    Free Member

matt…shouldn’t that be on the mugshots thread? 😯

FoxyChick
    Free Member

aleigh…I just like men as nature intended…whatever the state of their hairiness!
    IMO there is nothing worse than a vain man who preens himself.
    Just clean will do for me!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Chest waxing?’ is closed to new replies.