• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by ctk.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cheapest phone contract without data
  • ibnchris

Anyone know where I can get a really cheap (less than a tenner a month) contract for my feature phone? It’s a very simple Nokia that I only want to use for calls and texts. Great battery and no access to shit I don’t need/want…

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Three 3-2-1 SIM (3p per min call, 2p per text, 1p per 1MB data)? Great for very light users like myself, for web browsing away from home I have prepaid Three 24GB data SIM in the second SIM slot, that is valid for two years from installing.

nickjb
    Free Member

I’m on ID mobile on £5 a month including data. They might have cheaper without. Or for really cheap check out 1p Mobile. Not used it but know someone who does and they only spend a few quid a month. 3 is good, as above, especially for second phones or as a backup

simon_g

I use giffgaff for our alarm that just texts status sometimes and calls if tripped.

5p a text, 15p a minute so a tenner lasts ages. Like most PAYG though you have to do *something* every 180 days.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

You can get loads for less than £10. Our son has unlimited calls and text + 1gb data for £7 (plus net)

Kryton57

Smarty is potentially £5.  It’s £6.25 on their 1GB plan but you get £1.25 back for each 1GB you don’t use…

cookeaa

It’s a very simple Nokia that I only want to use for calls and texts. Great battery and no access to shit I don’t need/want…

I’ve had a Nokia 106 in my amazon basket for a while, with the intention of using it on bike rides/big trips due to the big battery life, minimal cost and simplicity.
    I was simply planning to put my normal (skodafone) contract sim in it and leave the smart phone at home, or will that not work?

ctk
    Free Member

1p mobile is the best I’ve found because you don’t have to top up monthly. 1p per min, text,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest phone contract without data’ is closed to new replies.