Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheaper Things Tuesday: Flats, Pants, Bumbags and stuff
  • Ben_Haworth

Yes, we have renamed our weekly deals roundup feature. It is now called Cheaper Things Tuesday. Rejoice!

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Cheaper Things Tuesday: Flats, Pants, Bumbags and stuff

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

weeksy

LOL i can’t believe you bowed to peer pressure…

😀

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

very disappointed £50 DMR vaults? we want £155 pedals reduced from £200 ;0)

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Odd request…

When you’ve a link to a deal at crc, if it’s repeated at wiggle (some are done aren’t) could you possibly link to both?

Doubt I’m the only one with wiggle plus so would be good to be able to pick wiggle but still put some pennies your way.

Vaults are a bargain. If I rode flats. Maybe Mrs brain needs new.

weeksy

Vaults are a bargain. If I rode flats. Maybe Mrs brain needs new.

They are indeed… Sadly in some ways i’ve got 6 pairs of brand new pedals here at the moment.

😀

Northwind

I feel much less urge to take the piss this week so I’d call that a success, good job stw!

Vault’s always been a £50 pedal selling for way more because of brand recognition imo. If HT made an identical pedal, what would people pay? £50, £60 tops and they’d be less forgiving about the reliability too.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Vault’s always been a £50 pedal selling for way more because of brand recognition imo

Yeah, but this is £50 for a pair

In honesty I’ve always felt flats seem overpriced when clipless offerings from the same manufacturer are available for notably less, have more parts, more assembly, more complexity etc. all of which should add a lump of cost.

But what do I know?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.