Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cheaper Things Tuesday: Bike Lovin’ Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

It’s February 14th. It’s time to show some love to your bicycle. Here’s a bundle of great deals for our dirty two wheeled partner.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Cheaper Things Tuesday: Bike Lovin’ Edition

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

vmgscot

Is that photo of the Lezyne pump correct – do you really get the digital display or is the “3.5” the analogue gauge?

ta11pau1

Is that photo of the Lezyne pump correct – do you really get the digital display or is the “3.5” the analogue gauge?

Nope, decathlon are displaying the incorrect item.

SPORT GRAVEL DRIVE

They do, however have this digital Lezyne pump for £57…

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/mp/lezyne/lezyne-macro-digital-drive-floor-pump-presta-schrader-cycle/_/R-p-1387d0c5-b119-4dfe-9493-a5bdaecedeab?mc=1387d0c5-b119-4dfe-9493-a5bdaecedeab_c1

Northwind

Those Birzman cutters are just standard wire rope cutters, you can get them for under a tenner from ebay. (the Draper ones come in a Park-like blue and the logo wears off, Pedros sell the exact same cutters too but with yellow handles, these could be important details for some people 😉 ) They are very good though and tbh £15 isn’t a terrible price.

The Lifeline stand is not bad at all, but it’s also exactly the same stand as one you can buy on amazon or ebay for £26

You’d have to be an absolute halfwit to buy that Birzman toolkit for £170 though

anthonyweighell

🙂

anthonyweighell

🙂

anthonyweighell

🙂

desperatebicycle

Oh, it’s gone Member’s Only. Damn, I quite enjoyed the weekly slagging off of “bargains” 😆

finbar
    Free Member

Weird decision – I would have thought the click through from us free member parasites would have been worth keeping it open access for. And links to some CRC ‘bargains’ is hardly going to be the factor that tempts me to subscribe again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.