Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • cheap bluetooth speaker PSA
  • sweepy
    Free Member

Last time they were discussed someone said they had got a JBL flip for 50 notes from currys. I rushed down only to find they were up to £100.

Had a look today and they are currently at £45, woo-hoo.

grum
    Free Member

Arghhh I wants it but I’m really not supposed to be spending money on toys at the moment…

Wonder how the sound compares to one of these:

http://minirigs.co.uk/portable-speaker (I know it’s not bluetooth)

sweepy
    Free Member

Thats why mine is getting delivered to work 🙂

M6TTF
    Free Member

had one for about a year now. got mine at john lewis for about 65 quid when they were last of offer. for the size they are really impressive

triop
    Free Member

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201046377615?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

received one of these a few days ago … brilliant for the price 🙂 has mic too for hands free calls

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Do they do a handlebar mount?

triop
    Free Member

Noooo … but thinking about it, wouldn’t be a big stretch to fashion one.

wingnuts

Got one of these yesterday from John Lewis for £45 and really pleased. Thanks for the heads up. Can I run more than one of the same signal or would I have to do that with cable?

lerk
    Free Member

just picked one up cheers – wow! can’t believe they can make so much sound come from such a small box…

oh yeah, I’ve also picked up a universal bike mount or two:

😀

sweepy
    Free Member

The sound on mine is great, bluetooth seems to be a bit prone to momentary dropping out but i’m reserving judgement till i’ve used it a bit with a few sources.

sweepy
    Free Member

Well I hereby withdraw my recommendation until customer service contact me. Its bloody unlistenable due to dropouts on three different sources. Shame as it sounds great otherwise. Oh and battery life does’t get within a country mile of 5 hrs either.

sing1etrack

Got mine last week. Really impressed, was ideal for sticking in the corner at my little girl’s birthday party and for taking into the garage when fettling/diying. No issues with dropouts, though I tend not to take the source too far away or put too many bodies between tbh. Battery life appears not to be 5hrs – maybe 2-3.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘cheap bluetooth speaker PSA’ is closed to new replies.