• This topic has 173 replies, 83 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by rob2.
Viewing 14 posts - 161 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • CBeebies presenter with amputated lower arm
  • Pook

anokdale
    Free Member

A bloke in the office has just read this thread and thinks it is all wrong in so many ways … dont know what he thinks of me but i am still not getting the stump looking like a vagina thing … Oh Noooooooo

By the way Kari from Mythbusters, all in one piece and not missing anything and very hot.

boxelder

Big J??

Not my type

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Hubba Hubba!

joolsburger
    Free Member

That milshake girl makes my day she is cute as you like. Good call that man.

Whoever posted the girl from Lazytown needs to take a long hard look in the mirror though that's just wrong on so many levels.

odannyboy
    Free Member

I think its good shes on tv.my kids are so laid back about it.they talk about it like i would talk about someone not wearing a hat.its just another everyday observation to them.they dont find it odd at all. sad how we are born so open minded and then get "polluted" with other peoples negativity…

AndyP
    Free Member

Whoever posted the girl from Lazytown needs to take a long hard look in the mirror though that's just wrong on so many levels.

pulls up chair, reaches for mince pie. Fred and Labrat to the thread please…

AT
    Free Member

Katie from "I can cook" is too smug.

carbon337
    Free Member

What about an oldie but still a goodie – Michaela Strachan?

Bimbler
    Free Member

Carrie from Popshop

genesis
    Free Member

The amputee was on earlier and my 3yr old asked 'daddy why does that lady have a funny hand'……

pstokes99
    Free Member

I used to like Sarah-Jane on Higgledy House but that may of been due to the fact she didn't speak. Once I saw her on Tikabilla (and she was talking) it sort of ruined it.

Now, as others have said, Milkshake is excellent viewing.

MoreCashThanDash

Jen off Milkshake……hmmm

rob2
    Free Member

my wife reckons the amputee looks really filthy. I tend to agree, or maybe I'm just imagining its true.

Its all so wrong

Viewing 14 posts - 161 through 174 (of 174 total)

The topic ‘CBeebies presenter with amputated lower arm’ is closed to new replies.