Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • CBD opinions and advice
  • Mounty_73

I am reading some stuff on CBD. To cut a long story short I am having problems with sleep.

Have any STW’s used any CBD products, if so what is your experiences or advice on them? Thanks.

Bimbler
    Free Member

Really helped my dog over fireworks week. Hth.

andy5390

You’ll be needing something that is Indica based, not Sativa. Sativa is more of a stimulant

https://vapeukcbd.co.uk/pages/cannabis-sativa-vs-cannabis-indica

transporter13
    Free Member

Used a few different varieties but the best I’ve had so far is from simply cbd down in the forest of Dean. The product is made in Holland and they provide info regarding the testing on their website.
    They are primarily a dog care centre and profits from the cbd goes into maintaining it.
    The black product is the strongest at 10% which not only helps me sleep but also takes all my aches and pains away. Cannot recommend it enough

Ringo
    Free Member

I’ve smoked a fair few cbd weed strains. It’s OK it takes the edge of a bit, but nothing like a proper joint. Oh and the sativa indica thing does not matter. There’s no such thing with Cbd. All these band wagon jumpers sell a lot of rubbish. Best thing is buy some isolate and make your own cakes, caps etc. A good indica joint will put you down though 😁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘CBD opinions and advice’ is closed to new replies.