Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • C&B seen?
  • Lawmanmx
    Free Member

whats the latest thoughts on their service? are they still hit and miss or have they got their acts together? has anyone bought anything off them lately?

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Anyone?

dirkpitt74

Not sure what’s happening – I can’t seem to get the website to work.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

cool, thats enough for me to back away, cheers mate

shermer75
    Free Member

What is C&B seen?

z1ppy

A company/site that sells/sold a better quality Chinese light. Not to worry mtb-batteries is still there to help instead

Trailseeker
    Free Member

Still being a subject of threads on MTBR last Xmas
    But the website gives my AV the wobbles!

halfer
    Free Member

I have gone through some hoops to register on Single Track World to make a reply to this valuable thread. C&B Seen used to be OK – a good UK warranty on mediocre imported lamps, delivered with personal customer service. Unfortunately things have changed, probably because the company was bought out, and my guess is that the new owners are unwilling or unable to maintain it to the same old levels as Roger, the original owner.

I am so keen to record my experience for other buyers that I have written it up at length here: https://blog.jondh.me.uk/2019/10/the-woes-of-owning-cb-seen-cycle-lights/. For the record I have no hidden financial interest in a competing company, I just want to make potential customers aware of potential problems before they commit their money.

I am now the happy owner of a Exposure Race, and although it is 4-5 times the price of a cheap Chinese import, I am resigned to the fact that one gets what one pays for.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

cheers mate 😉

bear-uk
    Free Member

Still happy with mine. Only in my 2nd season though and appart from the cable conectors being a bit tight and hard to disconnect for charging there working fine. (touch wood)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘C&B seen?’ is closed to new replies.