Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Cars….great when they are working….
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

So…do you reckon I should avoid using the Evoque and use my GT3 RS

Yes, proper car the GT3.

👍👍👍👊

P-Jay
    Free Member

The 2.2 is the Duratorq whatnot, it’s a Ford engine that’s probably been made in the millions and are clattering around every corner of the globe, I doubt it’s inherently unreliable. The electrics on the other hand…

I feel for JLR, they’re a small player in a market when it pays to be big and sell cars in the most competitive segments. They’re probably not as bas as some think, well not the newer ones anyway, but fighting perception is hard. In Britain most people want German cars, but in the US for example German engines are widely perceived to be a bit shit.

matt_outandabout

How much should they cost?

Optimistically, less than my bike.

#priorities

midlifecrashes

Yes, proper car the GT3

Yep, but only half the car a GT6 is:

bikebouy
    Free Member

Do the doors shut properly? and the windyupppy windows wind up/down??

And the windscreen wipers work too? And the funny little button you have to keep pumping to get the windscreen fluid out and onto the windscreen ??

🤣🥳🥴

tpbiker
    Free Member

It’ll be a 10 quid part, buried deep in the engine bay that requires 500 quid worth of labour to get to. Had this a number of times with cars. The bigger the engine, the harder they are to fix without removing half the insides.

couchy
    Free Member

Earlier this year I decided to get 2 normal cars for the business, I walked into a Kia dealer and came away with 2 one year old diesel cee’ds. They renewed the 7 year warranty again so they will have had 8 years under warranty cover. They’re not a bad place to be either and average 50mpg. It’s an easy hassle free way to own a car

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Cars….great when they are working….’ is closed to new replies.