Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cannondale Frame Warranty
  • jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Took my trigger for a service and the LBS found a crack in frame (theres a metal panel to stop chain hitting frame and crack was behind that so really hard to see)
    Contacted Pauls, who have been great, Cannondale have asked for the frame to be sent to them for them to have a look at it.
    Anyone had any dealings with Cannondale? I’ve never had to do this so I’m a little worried they won’t replace it.

RustyNissanPrairie

I cracked my 2015 Jekyll purchased from Pauls (its documented in the Pauls Cycles PAS thread).
    Cannondale Europe wanted the full bike for inspection but I argued that I was transferring the parts onto another frame as I had a road trip booked & paid for. A few pics of the complete bike and they were then happy to receive just the frame.
    Warranty return took 3 or 4 weeks and I received a 2016 frame back. If you do send just the frame make sure everything is removed – i left the rear caliper adapter on the cracked frame and it wasn’t returned – i had to chase it up.

Otherwise no complaints, good comms with Pauls.

jaylittle
    Free Member

I’ll have to give my trigger an inspection.
    Had a bit of a problem with mine, not a warranty issue but cannondale didnt want to know. Luckily Paul’s cycles stepped up and helped me out. Hopefully they are better at resolving warranty problems.

Kuco

Yes a very long time ago. Both Leisure Lakes and Cannondale were brilliant and warranted it with out any hassle.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Yup – Paul’s swapped out my rear triangle in less than a week and took things up with Cannondale afterward, faultless service. Bikes been good as gold since.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Op how did you get on with this?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Frame Warranty’ is closed to new replies.