Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Cannock Chase smells like blow.
  • BaronVonP7
    Free Member

When cycling the blue route parallel to Stegosaurus (towards the lakes), there has, over this winter, been a consistent smell of cannabis.

More specifically, just by the tree with the slightly protruding roots.

Wasn’t as pungent yesterday.

Anyone else noticed it?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Blow is typically a name for Cocaine I think. Smells like doing to the dentist (i’m told).

tenfoot

It seems wherever I ride , especially at night, I can smell it on at least 2 or 3 occasions on each ride.

It’s not very discreet as you can smell it from some distance.

dirkpitt74

I’m sure there’s plants or something around there that smells like weed.
    Noticed a few other places where it’s the same.

BigJohn

It’s between Cannock, Hednesford, Pye Green and Rugeley. What do you expect it to smell like?

kayak23

Yeah maan. Ire. 🍀

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

There’s a house that I ride past regularly that smells of cannabis. Doesn’t matter whether I’m riding past in the morning, the evening, midweek or weekend. Half way along the road and then it hits you. Keep expecting to see Cheech and Chong lounging in the deckchairs on the front lawn.

nickc

If it’s hanging about and smelling particularly strongly, it’s more likely spice. Cheaper and easier to get hold off.

Drac

Errrrr! I’m not sure you know what blow is.

If it’s hanging about and smelling particularly strongly, it’s more likely spice. Cheaper and easier to get hold off.

Spice stinks it smells nothing like dope.

tjagain

Cannabis is often referred to as blow up here. There is a native plant that smells a bit like cannabis I think.

tdog
    Free Member

Lol @ blow haha!

So you’re not a politician Tory then 😂

dirkpitt74

Apparently these smell like weed:
    Phlox subulata
    Mugwort
    Spider flowers

tdog
    Free Member

Oh and Desperados alcohol shite

colp

Most of South Africa smelt like weed to me, was the milkwood apparently

russyh
    Free Member

Couple of places like that in the Forest of Dean too. Noticed it tonight, I guess it’s a wild plant of some description. But it’s quite potent, sort of smell normally found around the uplift point at lunch time

scaredypants

I commute through a housing estate – they must have a shitload of Phlox subulata around the place. Does it look nice in a border – maybe blend in with old fridges well ?

seosamh77
    Free Member

tjagain

Cannabis is often referred to as blow up here. There is a native plant that smells a bit like cannabis I think.

Only in the noncey estates, it’s blaw everywhere else(although has probably fell out of popular use, not heard it in ages.)! 😆

jamj1974

Cocaine was sometimes called ‘blow’in the US during the 1980’s – maybe still…?

junglistjut
    Free Member

Could be somone’s guerilla grow, or maybe just someone having a smoke. I usually stop for a Chong about 10 miles into a ride.

scruff
    Free Member

#allthelads bro, digging hucks and banging wigwams (with goggles on top of their helmet)

DezB
    Free Member

I had an argument (can’t think of the other phrase for it) with driver a couple of weeks back, leant into his window to have a go, wife & kid in the car. I was knocked back by the weed smell! “Stinks of weed in there” was all I could say. He drove off. 😆

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Worst
    Argument.
    Ever.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

On topic. My neighbors used to have woodbine type thing in their garden that proper honked of the chronic. But wasn’t.

bob_summers

When we were kids, a bush on my mate’s street smelled of spaff

seosamh77
    Free Member

Could be somone’s guerilla grow

Not in march it’s not

DezB
    Free Member

thestabiliser
    Worst
    Argument.
    Ever.

It was awesome. Cos I clearly won 😀

sl2000

somouk
    Free Member

My mate has a bush in his garden that smells like it, I thought the electricians had been having a nice lunch break when I first noticed until he told me.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Chase smells like blow.’ is closed to new replies.