Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • Can we all laugh AT Moyles now?
  • jam-bo

well, he was still on the radio this morning. must have worked.

pypdjl
    Free Member

And you’re an ingnorant opinionated idiot

How did you work that out?

DezB
    Free Member

There are loads of “birds ” who like fat, rich gobsh!tes …why not put on some weight and you will be sorted

Fixed that

flange
    Free Member

Seems there’s two arguments on this thread – whether its right that Moyles shouldn’t have been paid and whether you like Chris Moyles.

I don’t think you can argue that its wrong for an employer not to pay up. Having being in the same boat (although not to the same value) I think its horrendous what the BBC have done, whether its Moyles on £600k or a cleaner on substantially less. You enter a contract, you pay when the money is due. Simple. I think Moyles should not have taken advantage of his position to voice his woes, but then you don’t know what had gone on before the rant – was this the end of a long line of discussions?

For the record I can’t stand the man, he’s made me turn off Radio 1 in the mornings with his self-obsessed ramblings. And that News reader Dom is even worse. I listen to Mills in the afternoon (who is GOLD) and you get the trailers for Moyles show – seriously, if they’re the best bits then I’m not missing much

lunge

flange, you know I am exactly the opposite. I think Moyles is really rather good but I can’t stand Mills, really not my cup of tea at all.

DezB
    Free Member

flange – Member
    Seems there’s two arguments on this thread – whether its right that Moyles shouldn’t have been paid and whether you like Chris Moyles.

Not to me, and I started it! To quote myself:

Anyway, this thread was started as a “let’s all laugh at the useless celebrity stomping his pathetic feet live on air and committing career suicide”
    which is a perfectly normal thing to do, whether you think that celebrity is funny or not. Surely?

flange
    Free Member

Fair enough Lunge, different strokes for different folks and all that.

Maybe thats what you intended but thats what it seems to be now DezB

LHS
    Free Member

I listen to Mills in the afternoon (who is GOLD)

Christ I couldn’t disagree with you more.

Think the Scott Mills show is utter utter drivel. His complete demolition of the English Language, the same old games, no new material.

Admiralable
    Free Member

Think the Scott Mills show is utter utter drivel. His complete demolition of the English Language, the same old games, no new material.

You mean

Think the Scott Mills show is utter utter drivel. His actual complete actual demolition of the actual English Language, the same old actual games, no new actual material. Actually!

I would rather listen to Moyles than Mills
    Best DJ’s on R1 are Coxy and Vernon Kay.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Seems to me most people dislike him for his personality …are poor people allowed to dislike rich people, in your shallow world view, without it being envy?
    There are loads of “birds ” who like fat gobsh!tes …why not put on some weight and you will be sorted

Well does anyone here actually know him personally then? I doubt it. Does anyone here have a choice whether to listen to him or not? Yes. Has he raised listener ratings since rising rapidly in his career? Yes. Will there always be moaning dullards on STW whose only highlight of the day is a pathetic snipe at someone who has got off their ar5e and done something with their lives? Yes. Are you one of these people? Yes.

flange
    Free Member

Vernon Kay? Jebus….

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Vernon Kay & Coxy? Jeeeeebus :mrgreen:

Bez

I would rather listen to Moyles than Mills
    Best DJ’s on R1 are Coxy and Vernon Kay.

I’d sooner shove an XTR chainset up my nose than listen to any of those.

Personally I think a good use for a large chunk of the licence fee (you could use the East Enders budget for it – I’m sure there are plenty of people who would love to spend 30 minutes amateurishly screaming at each other week in week out for free airtime and Z-lister status) would be to take everyone and everything involved with Radio 1* and pile it all onto a big firework, light it, and watch the whole lot go bang. Then perhaps we could rebuild a station around popular music instead of around meaningless drivel that’s amplified by the meaningless drivel feedback loop of its retarded and unimaginably tedious listeners. “Sandra from Northampton has texted in to say that she’s doing the washing up tonight”, well here’s news Sandra, that’s what we all do every night, you are about as special as a single turd in a massive, massive pile of turds, and even more than Chris Moyles’s hefty salary I hugely resent my licence fee serving to give you a broadcast medium for your witless inanity and mindless tedium. Drag your dismal existence to Facebook and leave public service broadcasting out of it. Sandra from Northampton, get your miserable snivelling backside on that firework and shut the f*** up.

* leave Zane Lowe, he does actually dig up some good stuff and is at least fully interested in the music rather than the meaningless vapid shit that every other R1 DJ sees fit to tell people about

grumm
    Free Member

😆

Excellent rant Bez.

Agree about Zane Lowe, although I still find him very irritating, he does at least play some good music.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Will there always be moaning dullards on STW whose only highlight of the day is a pathetic snipe at someone who has got off their ar5e and done something with their lives? Yes. Are you one of these people? Yes.

Yes mat what you have done with your life is awesome I dont measure up to you or Moyles ….and I so want to be rich, egotistical and shallow.
    I noticed you answered your own question but not mine? Interesting approach to debate that one shall I try it ? No 😉
    Trying to make the humour obvious for you was it?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Whatever Junk – every little snipe you have makes you look more bitter, more sad and more pathetic.

A quick tip – when trying to be a smartarse, it helps if you can actually construct a legible sentence unlike the last one in your bleating rantlet.

Sorry things haven’t worked out for you – but that’s not my fault is it? Jog on laddio.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I can tell from your response you did not understand my response. I thought it was fairly clear I was joking, especially that bit where I said it was humour. Sorry you could not comprehend that. I will make it a bit more obvious next time. Will CAPITALS help?

Drac

What’s Sandra wearing?

grumm
    Free Member

A quick tip

You sound like Alan Partridge – he was successful once too. 😛

Surf-Mat – don’t forget Moyles he has loads of money and pulls loads of ‘birds’. They are the only indicators of someone’s worth or ability. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This picture pleases me a lot, and makes me feel really happy to be who I am:

This man is younger than me. Yet looks a lot older.

Life isn’t so bad after all… 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Moyles, earlier:

duntmatter
    Free Member

Will there always be moaning dullards on STW called Moyles whose only highlight of the day is a pathetic snipe at someone who has got off their ar5e and done something with their lives called in to their radio show? Yes.

I’ve never done a ‘fixed that for you’ before. Quite pleased with my first effort. It’s awesome.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Duntmatter; I love you and want to have your babies.

Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)

The topic ‘Can we all laugh AT Moyles now?’ is closed to new replies.