Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Can travel be increased on Reba RLT Dual Air Fork?
  • sandwicheater

Morning all.

Have a set of 2012 RockShox Reba 29er RLT Dual Air 15mm Maxle 100mm on my bike and want to chase to something a little higher.

Before I purchase a set of 120mm forks are the above Reba’s modifiable to either increase travel to 120mm or, increase fork length/keep same travel?

nickdavies

I don’t think you can change the 2012 to 120mm. I’ve been looking at this myself as I would like a 29 reba dual air 100/120 but it doesn’t seem to be available, but there seem to be a few conflicting bits of information online.

2011 I think you can. 2013 you can but not via spacers you have to buy a new air spring, seems they’ve made it very hard to have a simple trail fork that does 100/120 with a quick service. Would have thought that would be an obvious market for the reba.

I’d say ask Loco to be sure.

cp

from page 31 of the following doc

Reba 29” maximum travel setting = 110mm. Reba 26” maximum travel setting = 120mm.

http://cdn.sram.com/cdn/farfuture/QXO-7yvHRMSbuNn0y3Al5HftmjvfJAVC1JPJoI9ra5M/mtime:1372788171/sites/default/files/techdocs/2012_rockshox_spc_rev_c.pdf

sandwicheater

Thanks cp, you just keep giving 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Can travel be increased on Reba RLT Dual Air Fork?’ is closed to new replies.