Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Can I stream from my iphone to my macbook?
  • white101

Hours of googling has brought me zero answers, why I didn’t come here in the first place can only mean I am crazy from the heat.

I have a netflix app on my iphone, can i stream it to my macbook via airplay or apple tv connection?

I usually watch stuff on my ipad but its away on business for a week.

All this apple stuff belongs to work and they are fine with me using it (there is only 3 of us) but I am not an Apple geek and I no longer have a teenager at home (my default position when stuck with this stuff)

Save me please, I am going away for a week in North Yorks and had hoped (apart from beer, weather, walking, cycling and bbq’s) this would keep me and the boss entertained in our campervan.

the-muffin-man

Can’t you just login to Netflix on the Macbook?

white101

If there is decent wifi yes, but you cant download for offline watching to the mac as it does not currently support netflix

jimdubleyou

Don’t think you can do it natively, you need an app running on the mac to work as an airplay server.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/view-your-iphone-on-your-mac/

sturmeyarcher

Connect your IPhone to your Mac via a Lightning Cable. Open QuickTime on your Mac, and select File > New Movie Recording. A recording window will appear.

nickdavies

A bit of software called reflector.

Installit on your macbook then you can just mirror to it. It’s not free though, but if you’re just away for a week you get a free trial.

skids
    Free Member

Install Windows on the macbook

LittleNose
    Free Member

Why not use the iPhone as a hotspot for the macbook ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Can I stream from my iphone to my macbook?’ is closed to new replies.