Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Please delete. Changed my mind.
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

please delete mods. Changed my mind.

handyman153
    Free Member

I think you’ve got every right to feel annoyed and singled out.

Especially if the negative side of his ‘banter’ was only aimed at you for most of the weekend.

You mentioned you had a word? Did this result in anything, did it stop or did it just make it worse?

RobHilton
    Free Member

The guy’s a prick.

The art of #Topbantz is all about the back & forth; if it’s one-sided it doesn’t work and the prick just looks like a prick.

I’m thinking it, you’re thinking it, others with you at the weekend might well have been thinking it too.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Well, I haven’t! 🤗 🤗

sbob
    Free Member

Your mate’s a ****.

You don’t need people like that in your life.

1981miked
    Free Member

Ahh just tried to delete the thread as I wasn’t sure it would read well.. but seeing as I have replies I’ll let it run.

The “banter” didn’t stop after I had a word. It only subsided a bit because I decided to shut up and say nowt to not give him anymore ammo.

Appreciate the replies, I was hoping I wasn’t imagining the one sided-ness.

perchypanther
    Free Member

If you were upset by it then it was too far.

if you had a quiet word and he carried on then your “mate” sounds like a bit of a dick.

I know a thing or two about ripping the piss out of people but I have a few rules….

Never have malicious intent

Make yourself the object of ridicule as much as you do other people

if anyone objects or takes offence,stop and apologise

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.

For me, these are what constitute banter. Anything beyond that is verging into bullying.

edit: unless I come across someone like your mate, in which case , all bets are off and I’ll open a righteous can of sarcastic whup-ass upon them.

sbob
    Free Member

please delete mods. Changed my mind.

Don’t change your mind Bruv, it’s him that’s the prick.

sbob
    Free Member

I love taking the piss, but as the piss taker it is up to me to know when to stop.

jkomo

I didn’t read the original post, which is sad.

Anyway that won’t stop me, unless you’re both twelve don’t have anything more to do with the ****.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Please delete. Changed my mind.’ is closed to new replies.