Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Can anyone else get to their account payment page?
  • tthew

My subs payment card expired, and I can’t access the page to update my details. The instructions I had were…

Accout > Subscriptions > View button.

But the view button just greys out the dialogue box it resides in and nothing happens. I’ve tried on a variety of browsers and machines with any add blockers definitely whitelisting the site. Can someone check if it’s a general problem before I try the tech team e-mail please.

I want to get this sorted because frankly I’m getting **** off with cookie warnings, adverts and other site flakiness, (I don’t know how you free members cope with it!) and I’ve had one reply from the subs e-mail in nearly a week repeating the instructions above that I’d already explained didn’t work! Obviously the right place for this is the members forum, but I have no access to that either. 🙄

lucky7500

Just tried. Not working for me either. The view button ‘presses’ but nothing happens. A spinning cursor appears if I hover near the edge of the view button but nothing else.

smokey_jo

Looks like there’s something not right with the ajax calls and js on that page

bruneep

work fine for me*

* I do not own or use an ipad

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

I tried a few days back and it wasn’t working – still isn’t.

(Safari on a Mac)

andy5390

Works OK for me – Chrome/Chromebook

metalheart
    Free Member

Nope (iPad and safari)

tthew

Brilliant. 🙄 I’ll whang an email to the tech team with a link to this thread.

Cheers all.

stwhannah

Hi, I’ve just spotted this thread and passed it to the subs team. Sorry for the inconvenience – I suspect it’s all part of the recent update to the website and ads delivery work.

lucky7500

Should have added I’m on OSX 10.10.5 using firefox 78.14.0esr (64 bit). Yes I know I need a new computer that can handle current updates.

tthew

I already did Hannah, but if your kind intervention would speed it up, would be appreciated – I want to send you my money!! 😁

stwhannah

@tthew Me personally? Excellent. Here’s my venmo 🙂

Greybeard
    Free Member

Works for me, Windows 10, Firefox, no ad blockers, necessary cookies only.

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

Mine is working now. Thanks @stwhannah and the stw boffins

metalheart
    Free Member

Works for me too now, 👍

tthew

Great. Apparently Andy

… patched an error on the website

so I’m back in the room. 👍 Thanks for your combined efforts team STW.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone else get to their account payment page?’ is closed to new replies.