Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Calling all Tossers: Its PANCAKE DAY :o)
  • fbk
    Free Member

Mark – Administrator
    Put vanilla extract and cinnamon in the batter then serve with a dollop of whipped cream and maple syrup.

end of….

Now that sounds like a plan. Well, the vanilla extract bit anyway 🙂

ransos
    Free Member

I’m a lemon & sugar man too, but do have a soft spot for Little Chef style cherry & ice cream.

miketually
    Free Member

Just played the Maid Marian song for my students at the end of the lesson and they looked at me like I was a bit odd. Not sure they got it.

antigee

was Maid Marian as flat as a pancake? i’m dumber than that rabbit

ton

i am having smoked salmon and creme cheese to start, followed by ice cream, pecan and maple syrup for afters.
    omnomnomnomnomnomnom 8)

scaredypants

Come to my restaurant – “MY old Dutch” – we serve all sorts of pancakes and are VERY bike friendly 😉

miketually
    Free Member

We had four kids at our house for pancakes, from three families. None of them liked pancakes!

IcarusGreen
    Free Member

I had pancakes with maple syrup/golden syrup and bacon.

Now I feel fat!!

mrsflash
    Free Member

I had maple syrup on mine.

Moda
    Free Member

I tossed mine and not a sniff of lemon

Spaceman
    Free Member

butter and marmite, yum yum.

Gary_C

At breakfast times in Whistler last year,more often than not,we had blueberry pancakes with maple syrup….mmmmmm……

miketually
    Free Member

From the kids’ plates I had an assortment of chocolate spread and syrup pancakes. Three or four altogether.

I had a lemon and sugar to start, then a chocolate spread and strawberry, then a lemon, sugar and syrup.

*burp*

NZCol

caramelised banana, crispy bacon, maple syrup – mmmm

Anyone been to a Pancake Place ? Does it still exist ? I remember the one in St Andrews and having such delights as Chicken Curry on a pancake !

antigee

was hoping for an explanation of “Maid Marion” reference
    our kids did good – scraped some off the floor despite parental concerns

izakimak
    Free Member

nutella, peanut butter and vanilla ice cream.

antigee

nutella, peanut butter and vanilla ice cream.

well that is my answer then – nowt to do with little john and the accuracy of his lemon juice and Maid Marions enthusiasm for whipped eggs

gnashman1
    Free Member

People – be brave. The fried egg pancake is a legend in our house. I may be the only fan but it is a legend nonetheless. And yes I know it is pancake yesterday.

orena45

antigee – see my post earlier in the thread regarding Maid Marian, catchy tune involved from the best kids show ever. Fact! 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Tossers: Its PANCAKE DAY :o)’ is closed to new replies.