Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Calling all professional photographers….help is needed!
  • dooge
    Free Member

Hey all,

I am writing a dissertation upon the changing of photographic composition and aesthetic due to digital technologies. Ive researched hard into historical basis including art movements such as romanticism (pictorialism), modenism and surrealism but I now need someone to answer a few questions by email about changing photographic standards due to digital technology.

Ideally I need a working professional photographer who has done a variety of commercial and non-commercial work and has a few years of experience of using film and digital to earn an income (a professional stands up better as a valued input compared to a ‘good photographer’)

Anyone up for the task?

Doug

dooge
    Free Member

Anyone? No Singletrackworld pro photographers interested in helping out??

nina
    Free Member

i could pass your details onto the mrs if you like, is there money or cake involved?

dooge
    Free Member

Nina, I would pay (a small amount, but the sentiments there) or if you live nearby, Id gladly bake a cheesecake for you! I just need her to answer a few questions regarding the subject, as much or as little as she likes. It would be a great help!

My email is dooge_uk AT yahoo.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Calling all professional photographers….help is needed!’ is closed to new replies.