Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Bullsh!t bingo in a leaving speach- help needed (Friday fun)
  • ads-b
    Free Member

Sorry wrong forum (how do i move it?)

After a long run of people leaving (not usually by their choice), everyone is getting a little bored of the same speaches. Our PA has agreed to do a variation on bullsh!t bingo. Our team have given her the following words to get in her speach.

Concrete
    Mutton
    Synergy
    Partridge
    Disappointed
    Organic
    Gratifying
    7.9years

Some ideas so far. Anyone else got any other good ideas?

After a gratifying 7.9years at XXX I am disappointed to be leaving such a wonderful office. Its been great to work at a place like XXX where there is a wonderful synergy between creative talent and intellectual excellence. But its time to spread my wings like a glorious partridge. I have had a dream to start an organic sheep farm to develop mutton produce in the south east, which I now have the opportunity to follow. And like a sheep, its time to go to pastures new. Away from the concrete jungle of London.

To celebrate my last day for lunch I have eaten a gratifying stew made from a synergy of organic mutton and partridge that now feels like concrete in my stomach, it will take 7.9 years to digest. I am a bit disappointed by the indigestion.

After 7.9 years of gratifying employment in an organic yet concrete, synergy conscious practice I am disappointed I need to depart; ridge and valley coming between us. I’m off for some mutton.

Jamie
    Free Member

At the risk of flogging a dead unicorn, if they can get in ’ringfencing the unicorn’, then consider my cap doffed.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

“It’s the people that I’ll miss….” yawn, that one’s a banker.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bullsh!t bingo in a leaving speach- help needed (Friday fun)’ is closed to new replies.