Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 226 total)
  • Bugger
  • hammyuk
    Free Member

How about we use that whip-round to get him Velcro laces instead as he’s obviously not safe to be left unsupervised

roper
    Free Member

Taking your infatuation with Black Sabbath to the next level?

Bregante

Was the Pokemon too close to a whizzy sharp thing?

Alex

Ooooh that’s nasty. Makes me think what a wimp I was whinging about chub-finger!

GWS Mark… While you’re waiting to be seen/rebuilt/assessed for bionic implant, you might want to consider purchasing one of these

I give you the ‘Lager-Mitt’ 🙂

Alex

Hey they do them in different colours!

Am I helping? I like to think I’m helping 🙂

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Mower/Strimmer incident. Reminds me of the old “bacon slicer” joke 😀

jamj1974

Yer big div, Stoner!

nedrapier

Darryl Beattie incident?

Stoner
    Free Member

It’s all helping 😉

Sitting down to my first ever taste of hospital food. Surgery been bumped to tomorrow so may now dine like a king-ish

Fortunately Mrs Stoner has dropped by with headphones and 4x spare batteries for the phone, so it’s tms and you lot keeping me company till tomorrow. I think the other chaps in this ward have already died. Moreorless.

bearnecessities

Who has 5 phone batteries?!

eruptron
    Free Member

breadcrumb

It’s got to be wood related

😯

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Am I being particularly dense after work, or do the X-rays show a hand and a foot with bits missing?

martinhutch

Don’t tell Stoner. He’s still pissed off about the finger – hasn’t spotted the toe yet.

Stoner
    Free Member

5x batteries is v handy.

Goat, I’m a div, but I’m not quite div enough to jam both my hand and foot in a chainwheel. Xrays just show 91.7% of my fingers.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Stoner – repeat after everyone…..

I

Am

A

Mucking

Fuppet

alanl
    Free Member

What are they going to do – take out the end bone, then sew the skin into a flap over the end of the ‘new’ end bone?

mechanicaldope

5x batteries is v handy

No… 5 fingers is handy…

Alex

actually knowing Mark (stoner) as I do, he’s not really a lager man. So you could while away some of that slow hospital time designing lager-mitt-2 which would be adjustable for Creme De Menthe. Brandy, Absinthe and other beverages of choice,

Obviously any actual modifications would need to be done with hand tools only an under strict supervision.

#stillhelping 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Alan, I think that’s the plan. Whip of the last bit of the index distal phalanx (oooo, get me and my new lexicon) and grab whatever skin is left and sellotape it over the stump.

Jamie
    Free Member

I can’t bear to see you like this Stoner.

Pixels make everything better.

Stoner
    Free Member

The wife will be pleased, thanks Jamie. I feel complete again!

fasthaggis

Disappointing thread(apart from Jamie’s foteeshop),I was 100% sure it was going to be Land Rover related. 😛

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

After decades of thinking cleaning / lubing motorcycle chains with the engine running and in gear was a stupid idea, I tried it a few years back and found it made the whole palava so much easier that now I do it all the time.

This thread reminds me of the potential downsides……

Heal quick!

CountZero

Might see if I can close the wound myself with some superglue.

That’ll sting in the morning! 😯
    And may I say it’s really bloody (Ha! See what I did there?) good to see Jamie doing wonderful and amusing things with pixels! 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

tthew

Woah – hold the phone! Jamie’s back!

(Get well soon Stoner)

Stoner
    Free Member

We have the technology. But with the value of sterling it’s more £60 than £6m

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Aye, stuff the missing finger tip, Jamie is back! Please don’t leave us again….

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Actually, I don’t think there’s anything missing. Someone’s just left their finger over the lens of the xray machine…

RustySpanner

“The search for the man who terrorizes nudist camps with a bacon slicer goes on. Inspector Lemuel Jones had a tip-off this morning, but hopes to be back on duty tomorrow.”

Murray

Mate of mine did that when we were 17. But he came from Snodland so had an excuse.

RustySpanner

You could always take this opportunity to investigate a new career:

Either way, you’ll save a fortune in manicures.

Jamie
    Free Member

To be honest, it’s the second x-ray that is a concern.

ourmaninthenorth

Ouch!

(You plonker etc. Heal fast!)

bearnecessities

I just snorted at Jamie’s pic 😀 *waves*

Stoner
    Free Member

Clucking hell. I slipped while showering, honest

ocrider

[Leslie Philips] cock-a-doodle-do [/Leslie Philips]

Welcome to an elusive club that includes my dear brother in law, aka stubby sausage fingers.
    Healing vibes

Stoner
    Free Member

My colleague’s father managed to, unintentionally, shoot two of his fingers off. Nope, I have no idea either

ratherbeintobago

Whip of the last bit of the index distal phalanx (oooo, get me and my new lexicon) and grab whatever skin is left and sellotape it over the stump.

The technical term is ‘terminalisation of stump’.

If it involves very small sutures and the operating microscope it will take a surprisingly long time.

Stoner
    Free Member

Doing under local so I’m expecting something more agricultural involving a metal file and a stapler.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 226 total)

The topic ‘Bugger’ is closed to new replies.