• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • BT Sport – Any way can i subscribe for one day?
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Keen to watch the spurs game tonight, cant be assed subscribing however.

I usually watch sky games on now tv, but doesn’t appear to be an option on bt sport

any ideas

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Support a proper club like Arsenal then you can watch on channel 5. 🙄

seosamh77
    Free Member

subscribe to your local pub for an evening is probably best bet. either that or dodgy links.

binners

I can’t believe you’ve even asked the question

You’ve already been given the correct answer. It’s the same answer as so many of life’s questions

Go to the pub

Stoner
    Free Member

someone you know and trusts you in IRL would surely lend you their BT Broadband a/c email address and login to the BT Sport webpage. That’s all it takes, and there’s no access control by BT.

You just need to find a friend who uses BT Broadband. Cant be that tricky.

tpbiker
    Free Member

i cant go to pub..i’ve invited a lady round…

Ive bought in a cheese board and a nice bottle of red..

only pubs round here that show football are likely to result in a stabbing and don’t know anyone with BT Sport

ads678

Is she a Dortmund fan?

Caher

Can you look in someone’s window? The highlights will be on later anyway with that nice Mr. Keane and Lee.

Coyote
    Free Member

You have invited a lady round for a cheese and wine evening and want to watch football? Really?

tpbiker
    Free Member

she likes her footy..

Shes a big spurs fan and she has let me know that if they win then she’ll let me go out for a bike ride..

maybe

DezB
    Free Member

Must be able to stream it online. S’what I do with the premiership rugby.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘BT Sport – Any way can i subscribe for one day?’ is closed to new replies.