Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bronson update – anyone heard when?
  • willv

looks like all the others are have been glove boxed now so anyone heard when the Bronson will be?

been demoing one this weekend – was a lot of fun

Stevelol
    Free Member

The new one only came out this year I think so I doubt it any time soon, 2 years maybe?

razorrazoo

I was thinking this the other day. They’ve not released a new colour way yet and I reckon they may just add the glovebox and a couple of other tweaks to the existing frame.  I think the down tube on the latest model is wider a-la the glovebox frames. I’d not be dropping cash on one at full price until I was certain a new one is not coming.

Drop Howard at Pedal and Spoke a line as he may have some info.

trialsben
    Free Member

They updated it a couple of days ago. Now has a glovebox and 2 new colours. It’s on the SC site.

razorrazoo

So they have, new ones available to order on Stif.  So you’ll get a deal on an outgoing model if you’re not worried about the glovebox.

willv

I can see the colours but no mention of glovebox on us site

andyecc
    Free Member

Looks like it’s time to order a Branson, Will 😉
    It did look a helluva good bike on your demo today

razorrazoo

I can see the colours but no mention of glovebox on us site

You can see the glovebox on the pictures, Very obvious on the salmon colour.  It’s still called the v4 though so I’d see it as a running addition with no other changes. The price has gone up for the new one though in line with all of the newer models.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.