Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Breaking Bad – The Movie
  • FuzzyWuzzy

Hmm not sure how I feel about that, certainly needs a lot more details to come out. I can’t see how it can be a prequel unless maybe it focuses more on Mexico or Gus Fring’s back story (did any further detail of his reputation from Chile come out yet), otherwise it will step on BCS’s toes? A sequel maybe but then that’s a whole load of new cast members required and don’t think I’d get into enough in a film, not sure what the plot would be either.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Opening Scene

Steamy bathroom with a shower curtain visible, the water stops and out steps Chemistry Teacher Walter White

WW I just had the strangest dream!

ROLL OPENING <b>CREDITS</b>

brakes
    Free Member

but everyone’s dead! what else could it be other than Jesse’s next move?

might be good if it’s a Netflix special but not sure I’d go to the cinema to watch it.

martinhutch

Skylar starts her own meth lab, with the ghost of her former husband on hand to offer advice on formulations and techniques.

Pretty much all the interesting characters from BB are dead, and the story arc has nowhere to go.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

but everyone’s dead! what else could it be other than Jesse’s next move?

might be good if it’s a Netflix special but not sure I’d go to the cinema to watch it.

is walter actually dead though… is he? i know he was in recurrence, and full of bullets, but dafter things have happened

Cougar

I’m guessing maybe this could just be a BB film in so far as it’s in the same universe.  So you could get cameos / supporting cast from the original characters but the central premise / protagonist is all-new?

In any case, I’m cautiously hopeful given Gilligan’s previous.

Skylar starts her own meth lab, with the ghost of her former husband on hand to offer advice on formulations and techniques.

Walt Junior goes off the rails after the loss of his father and winds up bludgeoning Skylar to death with his crutches.  I’d totally watch the shit out of that.

Cougar

is walter actually dead though… is he?

You know, I really hope so.  Pulling a Saturday matinee cliffhanger recovery stunt would be exceptionally lame.

rene59
    Free Member

I would wait till Better Call Saul has finished first before commissioning anything else. Think there is only one season left.

funkmasterp

Other than Jesse and Jimmy / Saul was there anybody remotely interesting still alive at the end? I wouldn’t mind seeing a film with Jimmy on the run after being found by the cartel or law enforcement. That might work.

scuttler

Better Caul Saul has been brilliant for furnishing some of the detail and characters previously seen in BB.

And Kim Wexler’s been brilliant on so many fronts despite not being in BB.

Klunk
    Free Member

Better Caul Saul has been brilliant for furnishing some of the detail and characters previously seen in BB.

and even cameos from walt

v8ninety

Just finished the last episode of the latest series of better call Saul; it’s been a great series but would be good just to leave it right there. Jimmy has become Saul, drifted apart from Kim, Mike has proven his worth to Fring and Fring has created his empire, demonstrating his cold calculating style. I suppose the show still has to explain the fates of Kim and Nacho Varga, but I’m not sure there’s much left to tell for a whole series, even in the show’s wonderful, glacial story progression style.

I’ll most likely be proved wrong though, and be glad of it.

Film will surely be new protagonists with glimpses of our loved characters as supposed above; I’m sure it’ll be great but I wonder how the writing style will translate into the ‘squeeze it into two hours’ medium of filum.

perchypanther
    Free Member

The adventures of Badger and Skinny Pete?

rone

Vince Gilligan know this stuff better than we do, I have every faith in him. And actually there is a decent cinematic canvas to be explored.

Bring it on.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Perchy best me to it, needs a Badger spin off where he just gets stoned for two hours and talks in his beatiful calming dulcet badger tones, ahhhh bliss …

Rockape63
    Free Member

Nah……it’ll never work!  (unfortunately)

The great thing about BB was that you never knew what was going to happen next…..they could never achieve that level of anticipation again.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

It’s all about Pinkman post BB.

epicyclo

The transplant of Danny Trejo’s head onto the tortoise has succeeded, and now there is a new drug overlord Machete Testudino.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Brilliant!

We’re only on season three and now I know that Walter dies.

Not going to bother with the rest now.

rene59
    Free Member

You silly boy!

brakes
    Free Member

now I know that Walter dies.

he was always going to die.

everyone was always going to die.

it’s just a shame that Sky and her sister didn’t.

maybe the film will be about Badger and Skinny Pete’s drug-fuelled voyage aboard carwash man Bogdan’s magestic eyebrows.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Walt Junior goes off the rails after the loss of his father and winds up bludgeoning Skylar to death with his crutches.  I’d totally watch the shit out of that.

****. YES.

That or Bogdan flails her to death in the car wash.

Also, can people stop posting spoilers especially for stuff still running? Not cool. Worse than being stuck on an island with Skyler.

mahalo

it’s just a shame that Sky and her sister didn’t.

LOL i fooookin hated Skylar!!

be worth a lame Walt resurrection movie if it means he comes back and murders her!

I have just finished a re-run of the whole show actually. was great to watch a second time, especially having seen BCS in the meantime

mahalo

Brilliant!

he get terminal cancer in the very first episode!

martinhutch

Brilliant!

It only ended 10 years ago!

I’ve got more bad news for you – Darth is Luke’s father, and Norman Bates is dressing up as his mum. 🙂

choppersquad
    Free Member

Nooooooooo……. ..

rene59
    Free Member

It only ended 10 years ago!

5 years. It started 10 years ago.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Breaking Bad – The Movie’ is closed to new replies.