• This topic has 3,406 replies, 193 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 40 posts - 2,961 through 3,000 (of 3,407 total)
  • Brazil 2014. The World Cup thread
  • dobo
    Free Member

OMG a miss, oizul? he is sooo fired…. omg omg furious germans BRAZIL LET ONE IN!!!!!

ElShalimo

özil no!
    Where’s the German ruthlessness now?

Oscar …no!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Ach scheisse

Junkyard
    Free Member

probably the most consolation goal of all time

Edukator
    Free Member

Ich hoffe nür dass Du meinst Das nicht im ernst, Boxfish, und dass Du eher “glucklich” bist.

garage-dweller

Brazil have scored and the Germans are furious apparently! The goal hads just been described aa the most pointless of world cup goals. I almost feel sorry for the guy who scored it.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Two Arsenal players….Ozil misses a sitter and metre sacked sleeping!

ElShalimo

Well that was dull

chambord
    Free Member

quick everyone down the tunnel

chewkw
    Free Member

Well, it’s 8th goal but not all to Deutschland …

I can sleep well tonight. :mrgreen:

mikey74
    Free Member

I see the Brazil’s player’s prayers didn’t do them much good.

Jamie
    Free Member

Two Arsenal players….Ozil misses a sitter and metre sacked sleeping!

Ozil ain’t a striker. No biggie.

*screams into jar*

chambord
    Free Member

chambord – Member

I’m hoping for Brazil to win this. Winning goal caused by Neuer being off his line.

Well I think it’s a good thing I don’t gamble

brakes
    Free Member

the BBC pundits have spent the last 45 minutes thinking up this “meaningful” shite they’re trotting out.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

geezz the brazilian fans should trying being an england fan ! Their squad at least score goals

Klunk
    Free Member

The trouble with Germans is they are bad losers

true, they never really got over wwI, still waiting for the toys out of the pram for wwII though! 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

brakes – Member

the BBC pundits have spent the last 45 minutes thinking up this “meaningful” shite they’re trotting out.

I think they are describing England in the first round … 😆

theotherjonv

Yay! Brazil 1 – Germany 7 (seven)

Pisstaking bastard on the captions at the bbc

binners

Hang on a minute…. I made the comparison with united battering Roma in the champions league, and predicted the same score line. 7 – 1

That’s the first time I’ve correctly called the final result of a match EVER! 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Anyone else notice all the flashing lights in the backdrop behind the BBC studio?

dobo
    Free Member

This is what twitter was made for!

chewkw
    Free Member

Cummon Holland! You must win!

:mrgreen:

allthepies
    Free Member

The Brazilians need to be torn off a strip for that.

Jamie
    Free Member

🙁

rOcKeTdOg

I agree, but then I’d also like to see Germany take the Argies apart too

muggomagic

Just checked the score line and it wasn’t a dream (the 3 way with Shakira and Lois Griffin I assume probably was a dream though).

PrinceJohn

Germany won’t win. Argentina will. My Asian mate says so.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Wow, what a World Cup

Missed first goal as was at drinks party, saw the second, went for a quick “comfort break” and came back to 4-0 ! Quite incredible match, total capitulation from Brazil but Germany where very very good.

Come on Holland

Jamie
    Free Member
    leffeboy

They appear to be missing dives off of their stats 🙂

Klunk
    Free Member

very reminiscent of chelsea’s 6-0 demolition of Arsenal at the emirates. Skilled and Organised vs Flair & Style you can get results like this especially when you make every mistake pay.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Have we done this?

Makes me chuckle

http://screamer.deadspin.com/here-is-j-r-jim-ross-calling-the-brazil-germany-firs-1601968953

‘BY GOD HE IS BROKEN IN HALF’

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Skilled and Organised vs Flair & Style

I can only assume you’re referring to Germany with the first phrase and Brazil with the second. Neither of which are that true. Germany play with flair and style as well as a well-organised defence, with a keeper marshalling from behind the centre backs. This is the least “flair and style” Brazil side I’ve ever seen. Can’t say it’s the worst ever, but it’s one if the least attractive, for sure. I’m not sure Germany are seven goals better than Brazil – it was a freak result, helped by Brazil’s disorganisation, which turned into chaos after the second goal.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

So your predictions for this evening’s festivities ?

Jamie
    Free Member

Holland to win 3-2 in extra time.

cheers_drive

2-1 Holland in normal time. Whatever happens it’s likely to seam boring compared with last night’s.

Caher

8-1 to Holland?
    No I think 3-2 to Argentina as from the off i had Germany v Argentina Final.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

3:2 to holland in normal time. theres no penalties except the ones given by the ref for argentina.
    Expect someone to end up with 10 men.
    Lots of rolling around by both teams but no biting 🙂

MSP

If Ageuro is back for Argentina, and they work out not to play everything through Messi, then I will go for an Argentinian victory. Unfortunately I suspect a Dutch victory is more likely.

I would love to see this Argentinian team play to its potential, and give Messi a platform to perform in the final, but I just don’t think they have the tactics and team ethic to do it.

chewkw
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

I agree, but then I’d also like to see Germany take the Argies apart too

Yes, only if Argentina can get pass Holland which I doubt so. Holland will win 3 – 0 if they can pin down Messi because Argentina is a one or two man team.

PrinceJohn – Member

Germany won’t win. Argentina will. My Asian mate says so.

Argentina is marginally better than Brazil and if they play against Germany they will be hammered 4 nil. 😆

The final will be between Germany vs Holland … I want Holland to win because they have never won it before but they need to get pass Argentina first.

Ro5ey – Member

So your predictions for this evening’s festivities ?

If Holland can pin down Messi they can win 3 nil but if not probably 2 – 1 to Holland (win). Argentina always produce short people that can play brilliant football …

:mrgreen:

Viewing 40 posts - 2,961 through 3,000 (of 3,407 total)

The topic ‘Brazil 2014. The World Cup thread’ is closed to new replies.